Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 2 has begun!
You have about 39 hours to discuss!
Actions wont be processed cause Im going to sleep so tomorrow.

Have fun and sorry for the wait y'all!

There is a Zoo that opened nearby, feel free to quote me and join the petting zoo!

joining zoo

Emil

Certified Memelord
All this goading and braggadocio, I don't see your angle. Are you throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks?
i dont see where he is doing this odd
i think both u and worst seem townies but this post is incorrect/ingenuine. i hope u r still townie after this for the sake of activity

what u think of flowa coasting out and watching u and worst argue btw. like shes happy town vs town going on without stopping it. if she scum read u she will help worst against u but she isnt digging her grave there either. she just let u go ham on worst, who btw she town reads / asks him who to lynch. sooo why isnt she stopping u, her scum read, from dunking on worst, her town read? spoiler: cuz flowa skoom

Emil

Certified Memelord
mango probs town ye?
average nami enjoyer could be town too. im not sure how experienced r they in the game. will call u ANE for short lol

odd probs town
worst probs town

meh Charlie could be town but using angleshoot to townclear is dirty. not gna town read off that just yet. he could of simple asked for a sample town role

xlaw probs scum?
flowa as well
sallu too

chances we have atleast 1 scum in these 3 r pretty darn high imo

Status
Not open for further replies.