Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

mango probs town ye?
average nami enjoyer could be town too. im not sure how experienced r they in the game. will call u ANE for short lol

odd probs town
worst probs town

meh Charlie could be town but using angleshoot to townclear is dirty. not gna town read off that just yet. he could of simple asked for a sample town role

xlaw probs scum?
flowa as well
sallu too

chances we have atleast 1 scum in these 3 r pretty darn high imo
My first Mafia game

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Good good.

Let's begin the trial.

Nino Nakano or Miku Nakano?

Rem or Yui?

Marie or Mizuhara?

Erika-chan (from a couple of cuckoos) or Horikita?

:sus:
Miku
Yui
Mizuhara
Horikita (this is only because she looks like Yukino and I have yet to read couple of cuckoos but I think I will find Erika better )

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Miku
Yui
Mizuhara
Horikita (this is only because she looks like Yukino and I have yet to read couple of cuckoos but I think I will find Erika better )
Hmmm

I need one final question to see if you're skoom

I'm actually scouting you for the Waifubros Alliance

Louise from the Familiar of Zero or Nyaruko from Nyaruko: Crawling with Love?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Indie is short for independent. It's a third party that can either be pro town, neutral, pro mafia (this is a very rare type of indie) or hostile to everyone.

They're love incarnate and my favourite type of roles.

Each indie has their own wincon and exclusive wincon that's only specific to that role, even if there are more indies.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Indie is short for independent. It's a third party that can either be pro town, neutral, pro mafia (this is a very rare type of indie) or hostile to everyone.

They're love incarnate and my favourite type of roles.

Each indie has their own wincon and exclusive wincon that's only specific to that role, even if there are more indies.
U are in our side

Status
Not open for further replies.