Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
10/10 cases you start those weak baseless pushes on me in the recent games you were not Town.
okay so

1. i have not cased you yet. where is this coming from. in fact u voted first
2. this is not an answer to my question, that u ignored twice so far. am i disturbing the peace or whats the point of that line when u placed a vote on me
3. last game we played (peaky blinders) i was town and pushed u correctly (u were scum) so ur facts are incorrect here as well

flowa ill give u another try b4 i make my mind but im not impressed with ur posts so far. i suggest u take ur coming posts seriously

every game is different tho
kinda poor response tbh
You’ll have to earn my trust if you want a team up lol.

We lynch one of the Elite 4 today, that's the optimal move
I feel like the whole scum squad is there, Worst, Flower, Broki, Prof and Blue are constantly giving me scum vibes. Not even close to townsmanship
It's them, I can smell it

Getting elected must be what made them scum, the sooner we check the better
At first I thought maybe you were just trying to generate reads and bait interactions with your play style/the E4 stuff but the more you dig in and make it serious the harder time I have believing it’s genuine that you think the E4 is just the scum team .

If you think Fuji made all of the people who got elected the mafia then how does the game even run? Bc after like a few E4/Champ scum flips the game would be solved.

It looks like you started with the premise of going after E4/Champ and have worked your way backwards from there.

First you start with it:
All scum would be even better
Then you move onto Flower immediately in a way that comes off as a pretty random jump from what she’s saying, and comes off as more of you just piggybacking off of your premise than genuine reaction:
You seek to intimidate me with another kangaroo court Flower but all you've done is admit your guilt unto me
You used to be good at blending in as scum, what happened?
Also you accused Worst of doing scummy things but couldn’t say what they were.
It's hard to explain right now because it's still early early game

He's doing set-ups, planting seeds, building frameworks etc
Show me examples of these things.

Your positions looked forced to just justify going after E4.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think what u r trying to do here is force mimic ur town play and pretend to be frustrated cuz im pushing u, when in fact there is no push really yet. its ur own subconcious guilt of being scum scaring u off from me. u r subconciously aware of being scum which is magnifying my push on u and making it larger than it is, hence why u make posts like these:

So kindly f*** off.
here u r trying to sell this as a "guys look at me i am town flowa frustrated that ekko is pushing me again!" when really there is no push on u. i am having hard time buying it, specially given the fact that u told me to fk off after literally our first interaction

not one that but u actually voted for me first, then when i replied to it u told me to fk off. okay so please run me through what u r doing here exactly flowa.

You’ll have to earn my trust if you want a team up lol.

At first I thought maybe you were just trying to generate reads and bait interactions with your play style/the E4 stuff but the more you dig in and make it serious the harder time I have believing it’s genuine that you think the E4 is just the scum team .

If you think Fuji made all of the people who got elected the mafia then how does the game even run? Bc after like a few E4/Champ scum flips the game would be solved.

It looks like you started with the premise of going after E4/Champ and have worked your way backwards from there.

First you start with it:

Then you move onto Flower immediately in a way that comes off as a pretty random jump from what she’s saying, and comes off as more of you just piggybacking off of your premise than genuine reaction:

Also you accused Worst of doing scummy things but couldn’t say what they were.

Show me examples of these things.

Your positions looked forced to just justify going after E4.
Ooh you are hard to get a read on, unfortunately scum surrounds your every step so I scrutinise you

First mistake is defending Flower from me, it's not random. You already know what it is but you look back and then quote what I'm talking. Do this before I do

Second mistake is saying Worst has done nothing scummy, dude threatened to kill you. You at least should find that scummy

Everything is forced mate, I make no secret of it and I want full control of the gamestate

First mistake is defending Flower from me, it's not random. You already know what it is but you look back and then quote what I'm talking. Do this before I do
I looked at her posts. Tell me how those posts incite those reactions/reads? Walk me through it like I’m stupid.

It’s not a defense of anyone. It’s calling you out for jumping/pushing conclusions that don’t flow naturally

Second mistake is saying Worst has done nothing scummy, dude threatened to kill you. You at least should find that scummy
1st I didn’t say Worst did nothing scummy in that post (although I don’t think he did). So you immediately are twisting things to turn them back onto me instead of just giving me the example like I asked. If he’s doing them then you should be able to show them to me.

Worst said he was going to kill me bc of an in joke from D0 where I asked him to make sure I don’t survive to end game (bc I have a bad track record).

Instead of refuting anything I said all you responded with is “you’re defending” when I didn’t actually do so. And if I said I was hard Town reading both of them/was defending them it wouldn’t change the fact that you are dodging the points I brought up.

I looked at her posts. Tell me how those posts incite those reactions/reads? Walk me through it like I’m stupid.

It’s not a defense of anyone. It’s calling you out for jumping/pushing conclusions that don’t flow naturally

1st I didn’t say Worst did nothing scummy in that post (although I don’t think he did). So you immediately are twisting things to turn them back onto me instead of just giving me the example like I asked. If he’s doing them then you should be able to show them to me.

Worst said he was going to kill me bc of an in joke from D0 where I asked him to make sure I don’t survive to end game (bc I have a bad track record).

Instead of refuting anything I said all you responded with is “you’re defending” when I didn’t actually do so. And if I said I was hard Town reading both of them/was defending them it wouldn’t change the fact that you are dodging the points I brought up.
Mate, you're draining the life out of me by making me read this shit.

Mate, you're draining the life out of me by making me read this shit.
I’m asking you to explain how your read on Flower started/what set you off on her and why.

And for you to show me examples of Worst doing the things you said he was doing.

I also criticized the idea that the game could genuinely be insta solved by just yeeting the entire E4/Champ like it’s a check list and how you’d justify it working like that. But that’s like the least important thing when it comes to what I’m asking of you lol.

Okay maybe. But this is only true if ANE has a WU check and not some other ability which is a weirdly specific assumption.

It also could be a way to prioritize cult over scum from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.