Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m asking you to explain how your read on Flower started/what set you off on her and why.

And for you to show me examples of Worst doing the things you said he was doing.

I also criticized the idea that the game could genuinely be insta solved by just yeeting the entire E4/Champ like it’s a check list and how you’d justify it working like that. But that’s like the least important thing when it comes to what I’m asking of you lol.

Okay maybe. But this is only true if ANE has a WU check and not some other ability which is a weirdly specific assumption.

It also could be a way to prioritize cult over scum from you.
Yeah I don't play that way, like a lawyer would. And why would you ever think I'd do something just because you told me to.

DrProf is pretty convincing but he's only got eyes for me so it's not even real. Don't let him undermine the towncore, we are strong and only getting stronger
If I’m convincing then you’re conceding what I’m saying makes sense lol.

I’m not going to sit here and tunnel you in a giant back and forth the entire phase. I’ve made that mistake before. Right now I think you’re scum. And everyone else can judge our interaction for themselves. You won’t address anything I have to say about you properly and all you do is deflect.

You claiming watcher as soon as someone else besides me started to suspect you doesn’t clear you either lol. (Doesn’t help I just got giga fucked by my watcher mason scum partner a game ago but that not really relevant here lol). I don’t think you needed to reveal that if you’re town.

Vote Odd

Status
Not open for further replies.