Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m convincing then you’re conceding what I’m saying makes sense lol.

I’m not going to sit here and tunnel you in a giant back and forth the entire phase. I’ve made that mistake before. Right now I think you’re scum. And everyone else can judge our interaction for themselves. You won’t address anything I have to say about you properly and all you do is deflect.

You claiming watcher as soon as someone else besides me started to suspect you doesn’t clear you either lol. (Doesn’t help I just got giga fucked by my watcher mason scum partner a game ago but that not really relevant here lol). I don’t think you needed to reveal that if you’re town.

Vote Odd
Quiet Prof, you're interfering with town progress

That was semantics though isn't it, that's all I'll get from your end. So fuck your idea of a q and a session
How is asking for you to show me examples of people doing what you said they were doing a semantics issue?

Or asking you to explain why you think something.

Or wondering why you’d casually claim watcher when you didn’t have a reason to.

How is asking for you to show me examples of people doing what you said they were doing a semantics issue?

Or asking you to explain why you think something.

Or wondering why you’d casually claim watcher when you didn’t have a reason to.
Fart noise

Fart noise

Some dickhead came in trying to undermine the towncore, I rectified the situation immediately. It wasn't casual, it was a message for NamiEnjoyer directly

Status
Not open for further replies.