Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
But Rocks is the lurking legend

We knew about BM and Kaido separately but when they join forces they turn into something we never saw before: the Rocks pirates reborn

This is teh lurking legend and I am sure Oda used this ominous term to hype the audience up
I'm still convinced that the lurking legend is Rocks himself, and that's he going to return somehow via Blackbeard.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If any of you are interested. There is a guy called Drizzt. He is me on steroids who actually tries to explain all the things I do with kind language.

There is a part about Nami in his latest video where he goes on about how Oda ruined one of the best characters he wrote.

Just watch it, tribute to Nami is something that genuinely made me go: "Holy fuck Oda, you really managed to destroy this shit".

B

Ballel

imagine RHP dont even participate in any fights / wars, etc,, when the final arc happens.....:josad:

all their fights are in film red - the reason it was made in the first place (even though they barely thought in this) :seriously::gokulaugh::lusalty:

all then hype for 25 years gone to absolute waste :milaugh:.....................:josad::josad::josad:
Wow your future sight is impressive

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm still convinced that the lurking legend is Rocks himself, and that's he going to return somehow via Blackbeard.
To be perfectly honest with you, for some time now Blackbeard smells like Rocks in a body vessel type of thing.

I know I'm not the first one to theorize this ofc but I think I see a bit more thru Blackbeard's writing and I will genuinely be surprised if he is not at least Rocks' son.

If any of you are interested. There is a guy called Drizzt. He is me on steroids who actually tries to explain all the things I do with kind language.

There is a part about Nami in his latest video where he goes on about how Oda ruined one of the best characters he wrote.

Just watch it, tribute to Nami is something that genuinely made me go: "Holy fuck Oda, you really managed to destroy this shit".
Summary??

R

rubblerust

To be perfectly honest with you, for some time now Blackbeard smells like Rocks in a body vessel type of thing.

I know I'm not the first one to theorize this ofc but I think I see a bit more thru Blackbeard's writing and I will genuinely be surprised if he is not at least Rocks' son.
This is what I guessed at first too, that Blackbeard is somehow Rocks transplanted into another body. I figured Cavendish/Hakuba in Dressrosa was written to show it's possible.

But who knows how many times Oda is going to change his mind on Blackbeard's story?

I find there's no point in guessing any plot points anymore, because he's just going to change them randomly.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes

Fits the narrative, too: Luffy inherited Roger's Will and is Garp's Grandson, while Blackbeard inherited Rock's Will and is connected to him somehow.

I believe in the Blackbeard has the Cerberus Fruit theory, and that Rocks had the same Fruit, as well. Kaido and Orochi's Fruits are broken as hell, but the ability to eat two other fruits (most likely one of each kind) is even worse.

The faster Blackbeard shows up, the better, people clearly want to focus on a new antagonist/an antagonist that's been hyped up. If we spend 20 chapters fighting Weevil, or, like, trying to get Weevil's pet cat out of a giant tree, I'm actually going to lose my shit.

I think Blackbeard will steal Shirahoshi, attack Whole Cake for its Road Ponyglyph, attack Sphinx to steal Ace and Whitebeard's corpses and make them zombies, attack Zou for its Road Ponyglyph, then Wano for its Road Ponyglyph, a translator (Sukiyaki?), and Pluton. Boom, Blackbeard goes to Elbaf with three Road Ponyglyphs, two Ancient Weapons, and a translator. COME ON ODA, GIVE US FUCKING BLACKBEARD

Status
Not open for further replies.