Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower is scary good at the game and if you find scum flower you kill on sight.

She's slipping today though, I like to think I got her shook with my calls today. Feels like I'm close to finding a scum nest

I'm phone posting and I'm still not back home. I like how odd is forming a town core and last time a saw odd play as scum he was not forming a town core. I also like how energetic he is.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think im more in favor of the 1/5 mafia ratio in game like nitty does it

most WG games are like 1/3 or more and town loses most of them by inactivity

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think flowa could be indie too she's got that ''i wont help town unless it benefits me'' attitude going.
so r u skoom and dont see her in ur role PM or?
where ur head at rn with the other players? this indie on flowa is strange, but possible

Probably one of the inactives since if people don't post we can't infer their alignment.
r u town reading all the actives? huh?
i dont like this post. directing attentions toward the inactives before sorting out the actives first is no bueno

by all means if u town read all the actives give me ur reasons for each one

i think im more in favor of the 1/5 mafia ratio in game like nitty does it

most WG games are like 1/3 or more and town loses most of them by inactivity
The games from before where I was struggling on catching up were pretty active and town still lost. It's the way how scum convinces town to fool town that makes town lose.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hi u have anything u wanna share for us? r u new to mafia?

I already said I don't trust @Dnineboby

He liked my "Hi Scum" post and didn't reply
maybe ur onto something. we can get couple of votes on him, i'll help u out with a wagon
i dont think what he did is particularly super scummy / trying to blend in. it just makes him stick out more. idk how experienced he is at the game tho hmm

The usual thing, chillin until a good path comes up
cool
good path wont come up alone tho, we gotta clear the way for it
can i interest u in xlaw/flowa maybe?
where ur head at rn with active players

Emil

Certified Memelord
I feel like the whole scum squad is there, Worst, Flower, Broki, Prof and Blue are constantly giving me scum vibes. Not even close to townsmanship
i thought worst could be townie, probably. need to see more posts

i hardly read a meaningful post from broki. gna default add to scum pile

rest could be scum with prof probably indie scum as opposed to mafia one

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't know how many hours it will take but I can found out who poisoned me.
And that's the end :beckmoji:
character or player?
if u can find out the player who poisoned u pls do and say it out
if u just find out the character or ability that poisoned u then thats not rly that helpful now. dont say it out to catch them in a lie later maybe

I looked at her posts. Tell me how those posts incite those reactions/reads? Walk me through it like I’m stupid.

It’s not a defense of anyone. It’s calling you out for jumping/pushing conclusions that don’t flow naturally

1st I didn’t say Worst did nothing scummy in that post (although I don’t think he did). So you immediately are twisting things to turn them back onto me instead of just giving me the example like I asked. If he’s doing them then you should be able to show them to me.

Worst said he was going to kill me bc of an in joke from D0 where I asked him to make sure I don’t survive to end game (bc I have a bad track record).

Instead of refuting anything I said all you responded with is “you’re defending” when I didn’t actually do so. And if I said I was hard Town reading both of them/was defending them it wouldn’t change the fact that you are dodging the points I brought up.
at the end of this interaction where r u with flowa/odd?

read my interaction with flowa and try to town case her to me from that. im having hard time seeing it

ur track record doesnt matter prof. its a new game. stop dwelling on the past. i'll take it as an attempt to blend in and avoid responsibility

Status
Not open for further replies.