Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there isn't much to say since it's his first game , the coincidence of his internet stopping working could be an interesting point to apply some pressure and get something out of him....but i don't get scummy vibes yet
Hes been giving activity excuses, doesnt it remind u of ur performance in weebs game? Well there uve been away for a whole day getting lunch or smth lol

Maybe, no one can say he wasn't given a chance to defend himself

But again, does he even know how to defend himself
No one is stopping him from posting, well other than his wifi thats apparently not working, what a coincidence

Worst

Custom title
Hes been giving activity excuses, doesnt it remind u of ur performance in weebs game? Well there uve been away for a whole day getting lunch or smth lol
Yeah that's why I think have enough experience to realize if it's a cover thing or not :)

And i had already dug my grave at that point in the weebs lol

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
He could at least say that he didnt happen to poison the person that's been scum reading him

Especially since ur saying it's his first game I could see him target said person
I do find it odd that he at least didn't deny it. He should at the very least try to clear himself from that accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.