Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, didnt expect this.
After all the shit about joining she is not doing it because she wants to see a wasted land like Wano? :seriously:

Oda just destroyed Yamato's character meaning and existence. What's the point of her being in this manga? :kobeha:
I assume that her introduction was a short-term decision. She probably partially replaced Marco, which would explain why he seems so unnecessary. Oda absolutely screwed it up. I'll elaborate on that when the chapter is officially out.

lying about your product for 2 years does not serve a financial purpose, if anything is false advertisement.
imagine saying for 2 years your new car is gonna fly. and then people buy the car and it is just a regular car. what are you going to do? not complain because "duh, they lie for money"
Yeah, look at Oda's bosses crying over "false advertisement" while Yamato is one of the most popular characters in the story, even above some actual crewmates; that's already a financial success as it directly translates to selling merchandising. I didn't say you can't complain, I'm just saying that maybe you guys got Oda's priorities wrong (and deluded a bit even though Jinbe stated Luffy has the last word on this topic no matter how much Yamato would want to travel with him).

But again, Yamato could still join.

MORJ’S BIGGEST W THIS ARC

Post automatically merged:
Now I have never watched a video by this guy before in my life so maybe he is the dumbest motherclucker on the planet in every other area, but everything he says about Yamato is 1000% correct and logical. Just from reading the memes about him on these forums in the short time I've been here I assumed he was a drooling idiot.

It's Morjin' time

I assume that her introduction was a short-term decision. She probably partially replaced Marco, which would explain why he seems so unnecessary. Oda absolutely screwed it up. I'll elaborate on that when the chapter is officially out.
she replaced so many characters who could have used her screentime better. the only purpose she serves as of today is giving momo the diary, and even then is never explained why she has it over someone like hyori.

what do you mean bro? Wano is BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE WITH GOAT SCENERY, BEST ADVENTURE EVER :finally::finally::finally::daydream::daydream::daydream::daydream::optimistic::optimistic::sweat::sweat::blush::blush::amazing::amazing:

Now we need a meme with her dancing naked too since she wants to live like him :milaugh:

the same as uta and the waifu after uta, bait
He baited too many ppl this arc lmao.

Yep, Marco could have done her role of stalling Kaido.

So basically her actual role was to freeze the bombs, which means the bombs exist because of her lmao.

P.S: And another reason I think she exist is because BM has 63748 kids while Kaido none.

lying about your product for 2 years does not serve a financial purpose, if anything is false advertisement.
imagine saying for 2 years your new car is gonna fly. and then people buy the car and it is just a regular car. what are you going to do? not complain because "duh, they lie for money"
They will say it’s your fault for having expectations that this car could fly, you should know better :gokulaugh:

They will say it’s your fault for having expectations that this car could fly, you should know better :gokulaugh:
Whoever buys a car without the guarantee that it truly flies then should know better, yes.

It's actually a great analogy because apparently some naive kids here actually thought One Piece was a piece of art instead of a capitalistic empire ruled by Oda's bosses who they trusted just like they'd trust the concessionaire over the promise of a flying car.

You were explicitly told she ate the fruit of Wano's guardian plus Oden's mistake was leaving Wano unprotected in order to travel. Oda already planted the seeds for this twist.
that's not seeds, and they were not planted by oda. not one character ever says "i think oden made a mistake in leaving", especially not yamato. and not one character mentions the fruit forcing yamato to stay. that's you covering plot holes just because, despite what you say, you can't accept oda made a mistake. everything has to have been planned. because of course he did

-Oda introduced a character with the guardian of Wano devil fruit and spent 90% of her panel time protecting and bonding with Momo
-Oda stressed on countless occasions that Wano is under serious threat and in need of protection after the arc

Sake brewers really thought that the first point would have nothing to do with the second... and now have the balls to complain about it
:laughmoji:

I was choosing my poison between Carrot and Yamato. I went with Yamato; better than a furry.
But now that both are not joining, what a splendid day :amazing:

I hate Oda, but this is one of his best decisions :cheers:

-Oda introduced a character with the guardian of Wano devil fruit and spent 90% of her panel time protecting and bonding with Momo
-Oda stressed on countless occasions that Wano is under serious threat and in need of protection after the arc

Sake brewers really thought that the first point would have nothing to do with the second... and now have the balls to complain about it
:laughmoji:
Dem tiddies hypnotized them. They forgot to use their brains:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.