Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Arlong Park is still so fucking good

Nami's backstory

the Villagers telling Nami to stop and let them go die against Arlong, because they had enough

Nami asking for help finally, and Luffy not knowing any context at all, just saying yes

peak shounen, fuck Wano

150 chapters and i didn't feel single drop of feeling like Arlong Park still hits me to this day

No, I'm saying Yamato wasn't intended to join but Oda made it look like it for business purposes. No need to continue debating anything (it will happen anyways), if what I'm saying is correct (it could be not, of course) then his job is already done as Yamato is very popular and is fueling both engagement from customers and merchandising sales.

Oda isn't deciding MAIN CHARACTERS, those are more or less settled (we still lack that "bolero" nakama) but Oda's bosses would be taking advantage of the readers wanting crewmates in order to profit.

Indeed, you can't expect an old man with an idiotic method of working supported by one of the most poisonous cultures in the world to keep delivering a good product after it has become a business empire.

I'm not defending anybody, just commenting on the obvious reality that Oda is an employee of businessmen who want to make profit of the product they (not Oda) own. And if they can make profit out of the nakama expectation, then it will happen. And again, I may be pessimistic here and this wasn't what truly happened, or who knows, Yamato may join in the close future, but I just don't trust art turning into a monetary empire.
I could see this, especially with all the merch and them making a big deal out of her VA and Yamato having their own personal trailer introduction which i thought was interesting just to have her stay instead was weird but I wouldn't be shocked seems like they're doing the same with Uta trying to wedge her in the story too because of money.

Now I have never watched a video by this guy before in my life so maybe he is the dumbest motherclucker on the planet in every other area, but everything he says about Yamato is 1000% correct and logical. Just from reading the memes about him on these forums in the short time I've been here I assumed he was a drooling idiot.

It's Morjin' time
People exaggerate his shit. He has had a number of Ws

For example he was the only person who called Advanced CoC this arc. People had made theories about AdvCoC existing and being what Luffy learned in Elbaf fighting Shanks but Morj was the only one that said Luffy will get Advanced CoC THIS ARC against Kaido. He said this in Act 2 when Luffy was learning Advanced Armament

ZKK vs Raid Fail vs Yamato Joining. Which failed agendas were you part of?

I was part of ONLY Raid Fail. Thank God. Imagine being part of ALL THREE
I was part of SHs crew vs Kaido. The scabbards style. But it didnt happen.
Raid fail was a joke. Oda cant do this when the story has already reached 1,000+ chapters.

Or Yamato exists because of the bombs. Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
I feel pity for this character. Her story is sad and even more how and why she came to exist :suresure:

-Oda introduced a character with the guardian of Wano devil fruit and spent 90% of her panel time protecting and bonding with Momo
-Oda stressed on countless occasions that Wano is under serious threat and in need of protection after the arc

Sake brewers really thought that the first point would have nothing to do with the second... and now have the balls to complain about it
:laughmoji:
I myself used those arguments against her joining.
But this became invalid once Momo told Yamato explicitly to stay out of the fight against an enemy who is threating his country and he somehow fend him off by himself (we know it waa with help, but at least symbolicaly he did it).

Ofc now that chapter is no more than filler and wasted panels. But before 1057, it wasnt.

-Oda introduced a character with the guardian of Wano devil fruit and spent 90% of her panel time protecting and bonding with Momo
-Oda stressed on countless occasions that Wano is under serious threat and in need of protection after the arc

Sake brewers really thought that the first point would have nothing to do with the second... and now have the balls to complain about it
:laughmoji:
He also made Luffy take wano under his protection making everything redundant. :laughmoji:

I touch grass every day
I'm not even kidding
Grass is so soft and smells so good :blush:
Sounds like something a Carrot-simp might say...
:handsup:
Touching grass is a gateway drug to eating grass. I saw a rabbit in my yard eating grass today. Did I get hard?

Just like Oda with Wano's abandoned plotlines, I'm not telling.

But yeah, grass is pretty awesome. Especially chemical-free stuff. Sleeping in the grass in the shade is underrated (wear insect repellant though).

If ur watching one piece for idk ur waifu or whatever weebshit u got going on, or for any female development what so ever, you've come to the wrong anime. Ask someone to push your wheelchair to something like fairy tail or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.