All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• Total voters
Doubtful. If Cynthia is giving him this rough of a time, Leon's gonna spank him. The L will give Ash something to strive for.
Yeah but everything that is happening in the latest series still feels like the end.

Ash is already a champion, and I don't see the anime doing another repeat of him going through the gym matches and Pokemon League again.

The latest series has so many returning characters, usually the anime will sometimes have a few returning characters but this latest series has way more than usual.

The Team Rocket Trio don't appear as much as they used to.

Ash finally defeated an Elite Four member and a Champion.

Whether or not Ash wins the world championships, it still makes me wonder what the anime will do for Ash in the next series.

Yeah I know the anime with Ash isn't ending, but the latest series really does feel like it.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Yeah but everything that is happening in the latest series still feels like the end.

Ash is already a champion, and I don't see the anime doing another repeat of him going through the gym matches and Pokemon League again.

The latest series has so many returning characters, usually the anime will sometimes have a few returning characters but this latest series has way more than usual.

The Team Rocket Trio don't appear as much as they used to.

Ash finally defeated an Elite Four member and a Champion.

Whether or not Ash wins the world championships, it still makes me wonder what the anime will do for Ash in the next series.

Yeah I know the anime with Ash isn't ending, but the latest series really does feel like it.
I get you.

Maybe he could try out that treasure hunt they're doing in these new games? Could be fun.

:snoopy:
it’s literally the weakest higher level alpha, everytime I see it I’m happy to get some sweet exp

i didn't have any pokemon with decent speed stats beyond overqwil (85) and even at lv 100 it would outpseed all of my pokemon and I'd have to tank 2-3 hits minimum before I could retaliate w/o back hits. My Ursaluna and Overqwil did well against it but it murdered everyone else on my team, especially my Decideye that couldn't even pick an action. It would always start attacks with 2 consecutive agil style attacks and then hit immiediately after with a strong style attack.

Also took 40+ pokeballs to catch one and i considered just fleeing so that I didn't lose all of my pokemon since I ran out of revives, it's always a pain in the ass to prepare for. It also can teleport right next to you when when it senses you in the vicinity and wants to attack and the first time I ran into it I had to drown myself while running to Lake Verity to get it to stop pursuing me. I pretty much carry around Darkrai and Overqwil when I know an Alakazam is in the vicinity and I kill pretty much every Abra/Kadrabra (very aggressive w/o Alpha)/Alakazam on sight. I hate those POS in Legends Arceus as much as Paras/Parasect/Croagunk/Toxicroak (even though I did run one in SoulSilver in my main team but that was also 10+ years ago)

The alphas i considered the easiest to deal with is either Purugly (since it rarely attacked) or Blissey since it was easier to deal damage to them before they could respond as well as catching