Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GODA IN ACTION

Hawkins predictions about the 1% man revealed to be himself, so anticlimactic

Zunesha is gonna wreck shit or open the gates wano

•⁠Umm, no he won't

Yamato will join

•⁠naah

Luffy is finally an emperor !!! , Yeah but buggy is also an emperor

Woahh luffy got 3 billion bounty, duh kid and law got that too.

We will learn how do they carve on poneglyphs now that sukiyaki is alive

•⁠no we won't

Toki's fruit and backstory ??

•⁠just forget about it for now

Kaido's flashback ?

•⁠later someday

Will we get to see pluton ?

•⁠nopppeee

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What was the worst part of Wano?
Oden
Introducing Toki
Using Tama in battle
Big Mom pirates (where are they?)
Sumo wrestling
Udon plot
Or Aramaki?
Toki being so thoroughly wasted hurts me even more than whiffing on Yamato, I can’t believe we got to meet an actual time traveler from the Void Century and her only agency was to bear Oden’s children :kriwhat:

Imagine making an arc so fucking long to introduce really interesting plot-lines and setting up big expectations

Only to conclude it all without answering or progressing 80% of those plot-lines and scratching off all the expectations all while pretending audience will just forget it.

From Yamato, to Zoro, to Toki, to Zunisha, to Pluton, to Poneglyphs, and everything in-between.

Wano started off and progressed as a huge arc that will answer so many things and give us lots of memorable shit.

Ended as just another generic saga.

Oden not living to the hype really fucked the Arc

We was supposed to be with Roger, Shanks and WB, one of those huge characters that everyone would like, kind a mix of Luffy and Zoro, but he ended up being less charismatic than Kinemon

Imagine making an arc so fucking long to introduce really interesting plot-lines and setting up big expectations

Only to conclude it all without answering or progressing 80% of those plot-lines and scratching off all the expectations all while pretending audience will just forget it.

From Yamato, to Zoro, to Toki, to Zunisha, to Pluton, to Poneglyphs, and everything in-between.

Wano started off and progressed as a huge arc that will answer so many things and give us lots of memorable shit.

Ended as just another generic saga.
more than 80% :josad:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
The "I love Oden!" "We love Oden!" "YOU love Oden!" was the worst. You can't force your readers to like a character just by having other characters like them. We didn't have any reason to love Oden, and he was not presented as a good person...
I didn't pay much attention to him, but As far as I know, he stole many married womens and made a harem out of it, even go war over it and causes damages . That's probably already a turn off for me tbh( Oda probably see this as something *Chad*). Ofc, him being a lazy irresponsible man and danced for 5 years despite being capable of defeating the enemy, which would ruin Wano for decades.

I didn't pay much attention to him, but As far as I know, he stole many married womens and made a harem out of it, even go war over it and causes damages . That's probably already a turn off for me tbh( Oda probably see this as something *Chad*). Ofc, him being a lazy irresponsible man and danced for 5 years despite being capable of defeating the enemy, which would ruin Wano for decades.
Oden became shit to me when he danced naked for years thinking he was really doing something to help his people. The man didn’t think at all, he didn’t even try to come up with a plan
Oden’s existence also killed some parts of WB. We learned that WB didn’t even try to avenge Oden, it just makes his “no one messes with my family” oath obsolete. I know that fighting Kaido would mean losing some more men but come on bro, you’re fucking WB. At least honor Oden, it didn’t even look like he cared that Oden died

Toki being so thoroughly wasted hurts me even more than whiffing on Yamato, I can’t believe we got to meet an actual time traveler from the Void Century and her only agency was to bear Oden’s children :kriwhat:
That's a nice way to put it,
Toki was like: "I came from void century, Oden please impregnate me"
Post automatically merged:

Oda care about numbers and connecting the time lines too much.
The 5 year dance was meaningless. But Oda will get away with it. Wano left so many question marks on Oda's credibility as a writer.

Yamato wanting to be Oden clone. Never progressed or developed her over it.

Yamato wanting to join SH. Scratched the idea.

Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave. Scratched.

Black blade information. Scratched.

Zoro's reaper plot-line or legit half the shit he did in act 2. Scratched.

Zunesha appeared for what? Nothing.

Wano border opening? Later

Ponyglyphs? Still no idea the fuck they are or mean

Pluton? Yeah, it's still, we're just going to ignore it for now and not even show you

Kaido's FB? Nah

God Valley FB? Nah

Any useful lore dump? Nah

No elaboration upon Nika fruit.

What about Toki's fruit, abilities and FB? Nothing.

What even WAS answered in this arc? Who's plot-lines actually came to proper and adequate conclusion other than Luffy's? None.

Status
Not open for further replies.