Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts after going back and reading end of day/some other things:

@Ekkologix can you explain why you were against/disliked the Sallu wagon when he was one of your scum reads early in the game? He didn’t make many posts between your initial read/the time the wagon happened so what changed for you when you ISO’d him.
-

The Xlaw activity point when he wanted to be E4 stood out to me earlier, but thinking about it the game did take awhile to start so maybe things changed. His wagon didn’t pick up although Idk if that’s really a sign of resistance bc it was just Ekko trying to get him wagoned on one post. He can be pressured tomorrow regardless.

@Underworld Broker , since we disagree, besides the watcher claim what do you like about Odd and what do you think of the way he hung back, okayed the Sallu lynch, then shaded people for that same lynch, instead of actually pushing for the people he’s been calling scum all game to be lynched. Or not questioning a lynch where all of those people are on the wagon until it’s over.
-

I still think Dnine probably needs to be flipped but everyone early onto the Sallu CFD I town read so not actually sure it’s that informative. If he flipped scum then would reevaluate, but the CFD comes off as town driven and not scum saving scum to me.

Regardless of Dnine’s alignment (somewhat bc I think this can be true no matter what he is), votes were almost tied between Odd/Flower when the Dnine wagon took off very quickly before Sallu was CFD’d. I could see the Dnine wagon taking off like it did bc one of Odd/Flower are scum. I’m leaning toward Flower being town and scum read Odd so I would assume it would be Odd. If Dnine and Odd ever both flipped scum then I’d probably start tinfoiling Flower/Odd as teammates but that’s not somewhere to go rn lol.

I thought early Flower/Odd could maybe both be scum, less sure that’s possible now although Odd did opt to vote T-Pein last minute instead of Flower. But from Flower’s side she’s offering to shoot Odd with something she claimed couldn’t be interfered with lol. Which seems suboptimal if bussing lol. So that’s *probably* not a thing lol.

I think most of the actives are probably town. I’m unsure on Ekko but not sure he’d be aligned with Odd the way he called out Odd for his EOD. I think most of the inactives could use some form of pushing/shake up tomorrow. This game is hard to read bc most people are not engaged.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The only people with more than 50 posts is like everyone except the Elite (ofc), the Champ, plus Charlie, Pot, Odd, Ekko and Ane.

@Underworld Broker , since we disagree, besides the watcher claim what do you like about Odd and what do you think of the way he hung back, okayed the Sallu lynch, then shaded people for that same lynch, instead of actually pushing for the people he’s been calling scum all game to be lynched. Or not questioning a lynch where all of those people are on the wagon until it’s over.
I think he was sus of Sallu cause he complimented him early on that's why he was fine with the lynch, but after Sallu full claimed Odd was against it. If he claimed earlier we couldve maybe switched back to Dnine.
And regarding his shading, i wouldn't read too much into it since it's kinda D1 anyways. Maybe hes giving us benefit of doubt atm instead of still tunneling on the E4 + champ. Lets see how D2 goes

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I think he was sus of Sallu cause he complimented him early on that's why he was fine with the lynch, but after Sallu full claimed Odd was against it. If he claimed earlier we couldve maybe switched back to Dnine.
And regarding his shading, i wouldn't read too much into it since it's kinda D1 anyways. Maybe hes giving us benefit of doubt atm instead of still tunneling on the E4 + champ. Lets see how D2 goes
Maybe he was testing for reactions or smth.

I could see it being the case.

He tries making friends as scum and doesn't care about game solving. He's also really under the radar.
he tends to be pretty evasive when he's close to get caught ( at least that's my experience with him )
Might need to get pressed a bit then, looking at some previous posts and he does seem p under the radar overall

I hope namienjoyer gonna say smth about their mason soon otherwise we might accidentally end up picking them as target lmao, like at least say if our current picks are good options

Status
Not open for further replies.