Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I'm ok with Dni.

@Worst can you run me down again for the case against Pot?

He voted Dni, said he was gonna be around in case we would have switched wagon, but dipped out and appeared only to vote Sallu then gave a seemingly good explanation on why Sallu was a decent path Dni maybe not cuz his wagon built up too quickly all of this when the wagon was pretty much closed and when i pointed it out he dipped again......this is more than we had on Sllu & Dni combined
so yea i felt that he was pretty evasive on this an nonchalant on this, i mean maybe Dni is indeed his scum partner so he didn't discussed it too much but yea this is what pinged me the most.....

so yea i felt that he was pretty evasive on this an nonchalant on this, i mean maybe Dni is indeed his scum partner so he didn't discussed it too much but yea this is what pinged me the most.....
Wouldnt Pot in that case be the better kill target, cause I dont see Dnine being with him in a scum team judging by how both were acting, especially since Pot looks like hes more under the Radar while Dnine comes off as more of an apathetic townie

Worst

Custom title
Wouldnt Pot in that case be the better kill target, cause I dont see Dnine being with him in a scum team judging by how both were acting, especially since Pot looks like hes more under the Radar while Dnine comes off as more of an apathetic townie
Ofc, that's why my vote is and will stay on Pot...and if he doesn't get blasted tonight i'll blast him once that pokemon is going to be ready to do so

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Hmm I could see it maybe.

If we were to go for Pot someone should investigate Dni.

I think he was sus of Sallu cause he complimented him early on that's why he was fine with the lynch, but after Sallu full claimed Odd was against it. If he claimed earlier we couldve maybe switched back to Dnine.
And regarding his shading, i wouldn't read too much into it since it's kinda D1 anyways. Maybe hes giving us benefit of doubt atm instead of still tunneling on the E4 + champ. Lets see how D2 goes
It was the claim that made him change. The problem I had with it was that he was okay with it before that so I don’t see why he’d shade someone for it when from his POV it made sense too until those final 2-3 minutes. And shading before the person even flips looks like possible pre flipping. He also just got really passive at EOD compared to how active/vocal he was early when he was trying to control things.

Claiming that would be asking to get tampered with lol. We can talk about general “pools” of people to check.

@Worst I’m pretty sure I see the hints in the conversation ANE was talking about with Pot. I wouldn’t shoot him tonight.

Even if what I think is being hinted is true it’s not 100% clearing like ANE says it is but I’d rather press him tomorrow than potentially make a very poor shot tonight lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.