Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's silly is saying there were no voting frauds in the last USA election.
Let's cut this here. Can't explain it to you.
You can't explain it to me because you dont know what you are talking about. Millions of people vote. There are "always" voting fraud cases on an individual level. It's just extremely rare in the grand scheme of things.

Trump and his team lost basiclly every bid for voter fraud they had against Biden, even when he stacked the courts to rule in his favor, they found nothing in regard to widespread voter fraud. This should tell you there was zero ground to stand on to begin with.

Biden won by millions of votes. Fraud does not, and never has, existed on this level. Not even 1% of that number.

Again, educate yourself

I
??????????????

You genuinely believe Russia can't take over Ukraine?
Post automatically merged:

Bullshit.

Those two who have nuclear codes won't hand them to Putin even in state of crisis.

No one will use nukes again, infrastructure is too expensive to just drop nukes and destroy the land u can potentially aquire.
If they could they'd have done it by now lol.

??????????????

You genuinely believe Russia can't take over Ukraine?
Post automatically merged:

Bullshit.

Those two who have nuclear codes won't hand them to Putin even in state of crisis.

No one will use nukes again, infrastructure is too expensive to just drop nukes and destroy the land u can potentially aquire.
I think you are extremely naive...remember the twin towers?yeah that was some expensive infraestructure.Russians are demolishing Ukranian buildings.It just takes a mad men at the wrong place and time and all goes boom.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think you are extremely naive...remember the twin towers?yeah that was some expensive infraestructure.Russians are demolishing Ukranian buildings.It just takes a mad men at the wrong place and time and all goes boom.
Then I told you already, those two generals who have nuclear codes aside Putin won't handle them. No nukes will be used.

I
If they could they'd have done it by now lol.
Ahhh whatever.

A
You can't explain it to me because you dont know what you are talking about. Millions of people vote. There are "always" voting fraud cases on an individual level. It's just extremely rare in the grand scheme of things.

Trump and his team lost basiclly every bid for voter fraud they had against Biden, even when he stacked the courts to rule in his favor, they found nothing in regard to widespread voter fraud. This should tell you there was zero ground to stand on to begin with.

Biden won by millions of votes. Fraud does not, and never has, existed on this level. Not even 1% of that number.

Again, educate yourself
A guy in Philly just recently got arrested for defrauding every election in the city for the last 20 years taking payments as small as 200 dollars to change voter roll information, reprogram votes in the machines, and cover up his tracks. Was convicted and the story never hit national news. I guarantee this happens everywhere.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Russia is still viewed as a meme country of alcoholics who can't defeat almost unarmed country.

Good lord. Ngl, Russian spares sent to Ukraine don't help the image but that's the point. Russia sent fucking spares not actual soldiers who know anything about the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.