Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please tell me why are you so worried about her? I can understand you must be pro-EU,but do you really believe she will get out of the EU or other bulls**t like that? I can guarantee you she wont,dont worry. Are you worried she wont make another lockdown and Green Pass if the FMI ask Italy to do that? Well sadly i think she would,but i guess you are "pro" this stuff so dont worry about that either! Are you worried she will abolish abortion? She already said many times she doesnt want to do that. Are you worried she is pro-Russia? Then you just didnt follow her at all,she is very pro-Western alliance and pro-Washington.
So really,she is a typical western conservative moderate candidate,but PD and other leftie parties make her sound like Mussolini 2.0 based on nothing,because i guess they have no better weapons to use against her. I wont vote for her anyway. But that doesnt mean i believe the bulls**t of her being a dangerous fascist etc. that are total absurd stuff based on nothing. I will probably vote some party that wont even enter in the Parliament.
Abortion is allowed in Italy?WOW...

Can you please tell me why are you so worried about her? I can understand you must be pro-EU,but do you really believe she will get out of the EU or other bulls**t like that? I can guarantee you she wont,dont worry. Are you worried she wont make another lockdown and Green Pass if the FMI ask Italy to do that? Well sadly i think she would,but i guess you are "pro" this stuff so dont worry about that either! Are you worried she will abolish abortion? She already said many times she doesnt want to do that. Are you worried she is pro-Russia? Then you just didnt follow her at all,she is very pro-Western alliance and pro-Washington.
So really,she is a typical western conservative moderate candidate,but PD and other leftie parties make her sound like Mussolini 2.0 based on nothing,because i guess they have no better weapons to use against her. I wont vote for her anyway. But that doesnt mean i believe the bulls**t of her being a dangerous fascist etc. that are total absurd stuff based on nothing. I will probably vote some party that wont even enter in the Parliament.
Based.

why would italy go out of EU. They are enjoying their milk cow EU aka Jermoney

LOL

Am I pro EU? lol maybe you don't know that my island is the most militarized land in all of Italy. Search on Google.

I miss I really consider myself an Italian friend. Italian politics is all shit, right, center and left

LOL

Am I pro EU? lol maybe you don't know that my island is the most militarized land in all of Italy. Search on Google.

I miss I really consider myself an Italian friend. Italian politics is all shit, right, center and left
Thats ok and i agree but i cant really see Meloni as more dangerous than the other ones,thats why i replied that way. I see people around the web acting like she is the devil incarnate and i say "what?" Haha. They dont understand that they probably help her acting that way. They give her a "anti-establishment" image (and its a good image to have in Italy) that she doesnt deserve at all.

Omg but Italy is based trad white Cristian country 😱😱
Not sure if you are trolling or not.It surprises me that a catholic country would make abortion legal.To all the abortion apologists:you guys are the ones that need to prove that abortion is not infanticide.If the anti-abortion people are wrong,no harm was done...abortion apologists on the other hand are possible killers.Just saying.Think well before doing anything you might regret.Women that undergo abortion tend to develop some form of mentall illness later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.