Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we want to talk about politics? Then you must have pity for me who unfortunately am Italian ... and here on September 25th that crazy witch Giorgia Meloni will win
Can you please tell me why are you so worried about her? I can understand you must be pro-EU,but do you really believe she will get out of the EU or other bulls**t like that? I can guarantee you she wont,dont worry. Are you worried she wont make another lockdown and Green Pass if the FMI ask Italy to do that? Well sadly i think she would,but i guess you are "pro" this stuff so dont worry about that either! Are you worried she will abolish abortion? She already said many times she doesnt want to do that. Are you worried she is pro-Russia? Then you just didnt follow her at all,she is very pro-Western alliance and pro-Washington.
So really,she is a typical western conservative moderate candidate,but PD and other leftie parties make her sound like Mussolini 2.0 based on nothing,because i guess they have no better weapons to use against her. I wont vote for her anyway. But that doesnt mean i believe the bulls**t of her being a dangerous fascist etc. that are total absurd stuff based on nothing. I will probably vote some party that wont even enter in the Parliament.

Can you please tell me why are you so worried about her? I can understand you must be pro-EU,but do you really believe she will get out of the EU or other bulls**t like that? I can guarantee you she wont,dont worry. Are you worried she wont make another lockdown and Green Pass if the FMI ask Italy to do that? Well sadly i think she would,but i guess you are "pro" this stuff so dont worry about that either! Are you worried she will abolish abortion? She already said many times she doesnt want to do that. Are you worried she is pro-Russia? Then you just didnt follow her at all,she is very pro-Western alliance and pro-Washington.
So really,she is a typical western conservative moderate candidate,but PD and other leftie parties make her sound like Mussolini 2.0 based on nothing,because i guess they have no better weapons to use against her. I wont vote for her anyway. But that doesnt mean i believe the bulls**t of her being a dangerous fascist etc. that are total absurd stuff based on nothing. I will probably vote some party that wont even enter in the Parliament.
:okay::beckmoji:

Is she a real fascist or just some right winger conservative labeled as nazi/facist?Basically the international left labells any nationalism movement as nazi or facist.Watch out you don't fall for the propaganda.

In Italy someone will rarely say to you in peace: "Yes, I'm a fucking fascist"...look on youtube for the video of Giorgia Meloni in Spain at the Vox congress, and then tell me who makes you think

Ah, I don't vote for Italian parties. I am a proud Sardinian independence activist. The Irish, Catalan, Corsican, Scottish and Basque brothers will understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.