Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

He once put me on ignore btw after our exchange where we both got threadbanned.
Went to my profile and flashily announced that he is putting me on ignore now.

Funniest shit
I also had him in my ignore list, but i didn't remember why anymore so i took him out

now i just remembered, and in he goes again

So Russia is still viewed as a meme country of alcoholics who can't defeat almost unarmed country.

Good lord. Ngl, Russian spares sent to Ukraine don't help the image but that's the point. Russia sent fucking spares not actual soldiers who know anything about the war.
Not really,some spetnaz and Chechen generals got killed.Actually quite a few generals got killed.Lots of modern tanks destroyed too.That convoy was ridiculous,did that thing even arrive at its destination?Are you Russian,i understand your posts if you are.I'm not judging you btw.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not really,some spetnaz and Chechen generals got killed.Actually quite a few generals got killed.Lots of modern tanks destroyed too.That convoy was ridiculous,did that thing even arrive at its destination?Are you Russian,i understand your posts if you are.I'm not judging you btw.
Whatever man. It's my view of the things in the end, not like anyone has to agree with everything I say.

Let's call it a day. Tired of politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.