Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t seen the official translation yet, so we may have informations about what actually Luffy says to Kin & Momo. At this point IMO Momo is more likely like Shirahoshi. Tama is like Camie. Kin is like Hatchan.

Since Oda wants to make film Red semi canon I guess it’s the last cop out of Oda to not confuse anime only fans; that’s why Yamato is having a Jinbe treatment. Don’t forget that the 10th Titanic Captain hasn’t been revealed yet, and the crew is currently outnumbered.

The dragon thing is interesting tho, especially that Oda decided to make them appear in islands where both of them have ancient weapons. So if the crew go to reveal about Uranus, it’ll be interesting if it has anything to do with dragon.

Another “dragon” I can think about is obviously: Monkey D Dragon. I think he most likely has Kaze Kaze no Mi
good if the crew is outnumbered, maybe they lose and we finally follow teach instead of luffy

S

stealthblack

Redon so mad that yamato didn't join he may drop translating leaked spoilers completely.:milaugh::suresure: Be prepared to find someone else.:kuzanshut:

Anyone know where aokiji is?

Status
Not open for further replies.