Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if carrot really is all that special tho?

Momo a wano samurai specifically a kozuki is obviously extremely special. With the samurai and his clan being important in general. Momo having some ties to the void century
Shirahoshi obviously as well with the fishmen also having a lot of significance in the story/world. Fishmen also having some innate connection to the poneglyph and shirahoshi having ties to the void century

I wonder if carrot as future ruler and face of the minks also has some deeper ties to the poneglyph and void century? We do know shes a prodigy. Tho at the same time i doubt it'll be ancient weapon related.

I wonder if carrot really is all that special tho?

Momo a wano samurai specifically a kozuki is obviously extremely special. With the samurai and his clan being important in general. Momo having some ties to the void century
Shirahoshi obviously as well with the fishmen also having a lot of significance in the story/world. Fishmen also having some innate connection to the poneglyph and shirahoshi having ties to the void century

I wonder if carrot as future ruler and face of the minks also has some deeper ties to the poneglyph and void century? We do know shes a prodigy. Tho at the same time i doubt it'll be ancient weapon related.
oh shut the fuck up :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

shes just a fucking furry :beckmoji:

Shirahoshi = mermaid = princess = live in Ryugu Kingdom

Ancient Weapon = Poseidon

representative to join = Jinbe

Momo = shogun = literal dragon

Ancient Weapon = Pluton

representative to join = Yamato

Both Wano & FI are under Luffy’s territory, and both have ancient weapons.

Will we have someone of royalty, lives in the sky, having some dragon theme, and has knowledge about Uranus, and will be under Luffy’s territory?

:sanmoji:

Ancient Weapon = Pluton

Will we have someone of royalty, lives in the sky, having some dragon theme, and has knowledge about Uranus, and will be under Luffy’s territory?

Urouge is Uranus, their names have the same first 2 letters and Urouge has wings, seems a done deal for me

Ancient Weapon = Pluton

Yamato isn't really joining tho
Yamato is currently as much of a member as kinemon, momonosuke, and tama

Tho seeing as how both fmi and onigashima have dragon architecture maybe back in the day their was a dragon guarding each ancient weapon like treasure
Kaido is known to be the strongest in land air and sea so maybe 1 dragon for each weapon

Or fishmen just like dragons lol

Tho seeing as how both fmi and onigashima have dragon architecture maybe back in the day their was a dragon guarding each ancient weapon like treasure
Kaido is known to be the strongest in land air and sea so maybe 1 dragon for each weapon

The dragon architecture in FMI is because of the myth it’s based on, urashima taro, where a turtle (Kame - Camie) takes a kind man to the Dragon Palace (Ryugu) where he meets the mermaid princess (Otohime)

It may be connected to the Ancient weapons, but it also may just be because dragons are literally everywhere in OP lore.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Bruh, I had the funniest dream last night.
I was dreaming from the pov of Yamato (I was Yamato in the dream) and was traveling around. Then I met a few farmers in a pub and they were all arguing about whether Admirals or Yonkou are the strongest and some were also arguing Mihawk vs Shanks.

Just sth to share because it reminded me of the discussion threads here lol.
Obviously the correct answer is Yonkos and Mihawk.
*disappears quickly into the shadows

We haven’t seen the official translation yet, so we may have informations about what actually Luffy says to Kin & Momo. At this point IMO Momo is more likely like Shirahoshi. Tama is like Camie. Kin is like Hatchan.

Since Oda wants to make film Red semi canon I guess it’s the last cop out of Oda to not confuse anime only fans; that’s why Yamato is having a Jinbe treatment. Don’t forget that the 10th Titanic Captain hasn’t been revealed yet, and the crew is currently outnumbered.

The dragon thing is interesting tho, especially that Oda decided to make them appear in islands where both of them have ancient weapons. So if the crew go to reveal about Uranus, it’ll be interesting if it has anything to do with dragon.

Another “dragon” I can think about is obviously: Monkey D Dragon. I think he most likely has Kaze Kaze no Mi

Status
Not open for further replies.