Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
A few days ago Redon posted a gif of Batman walking out of flame. Wasn't sure where it was from but it was very demonic. It didn't appear good. Redon post hints 2 weeks in advance sometimes. Chapter 1057 is a generic good bye but Chapter 1058 might be something more evil.

Someone is bad and they don't know it. This has to be it.
No, he doesn’t. There is nothing to be overanalyzed.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I think people are confusing the "last panel of Wano" thing

I think Oda meant he was hyped to draw a panel at the "end" of Wano, not the actual last panel of the arc

and i think Oda meant Gear 5th's reveal

I could be wrong, but that's how i feel, especially after that interview where he talked about Gear 5th
Honestly I was starting to feel the same thing.

Can't XD haven't started BCS S5/6 yet. I've been waiting the last 2 years to finally binge the entire franchise again from BCS-> BB-> El Camino. I'm on BCS S4 at the moment! Haven't gotten to Lalo yet but I know about him!
Damn I didn't know, sorry :fujilaugh:

I'm not gonna spoil you anything, just warning you that S5 & S6 are the best imo (of BCS) and that Lalo is a GREAT character. One of the GREATEST in the whole show.

Btw, I'm gonna rewatch the whole franchise in chronological order too (BCS -> BB -> EC) as soon as BCS ends in a few weeks.

Damn I didn't know, sorry :fujilaugh:

I'm not gonna spoil you anything, just warning you that S5 & S6 are the best imo (of BCS) and that Lalo is a GREAT character. One of the GREATEST in the whole show.

Btw, I'm gonna rewatch the whole franchise in chronological order too (BCS -> BB -> EC) as soon as BCS ends in a few weeks.
It shows how fantastic the writing is where I can already recontextualize a lot of Breaking Bad just from early BCS, and I've only heard these last 2 seasons are nothing short of phenomenal, which is insane considering where we "know" it heads (which I'm sure changes the way we think about BB entirely).

And I can't wait for Lalo, I'm aware he's a standout at least, but have been lucky to avoid spoilers the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.