Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
sorry! I wanted to reply to this but i was cooking and day ended :P

Dnine seemed like a safe bet to me because of how he dodged Flowa’s questions, but when someone (Blue i think?) suggested shooting him at night instead I just sheeped onto Sallu in case it was more productive. Either way I would have mislynched unfortunately.

Not sure how much I’m holding on to my statement about flowa, her reaction to Dnine’s vote seemed townish so that’s why I broke the tie in her favor

this is how it was yesterday:

Town-
Charlie
ANE
Broki
Odd

for scums biggest is Tpein, nothing else is really ticking me off but I don’t think all of them are in the E4 + champion
thanks for the quote i legit dont get any tags or notifs from this thread for sm reason

didnt know day even started

where day start WU

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
sorry! I wanted to reply to this but i was cooking and day ended :P

Dnine seemed like a safe bet to me because of how he dodged Flowa’s questions, but when someone (Blue i think?) suggested shooting him at night instead I just sheeped onto Sallu in case it was more productive. Either way I would have mislynched unfortunately.

Not sure how much I’m holding on to my statement about flowa, her reaction to Dnine’s vote seemed townish so that’s why I broke the tie in her favor

this is how it was yesterday:

Town-
Charlie
ANE
Broki
Odd

for scums biggest is Tpein, nothing else is really ticking me off but I don’t think all of them are in the E4 + champion
also nobody explained Sallu’s wagon when I asked about it which I thought was interesting, could have just been lost in the thread but in the end I assumed it was a meta reason plus Prof mentioning he wouldn’t claim

or indie, idk

there're lots of abilities used, could be someone who's not paying attention too

also it's just him saying he was attacked, mafia could lie about it

basically what I'm trying to say is "confirmed" is really strong word and it's too much here
I doubt hes mafia mostly cause of meta read and the failed kill claim from him, theres still a chance he could be indie cause I dont remember seeing him as that yet and got no meta info

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
thanks for the quote i legit dont get any tags or notifs from this thread for sm reason

didnt know day even started

where day start WU
Night of terror:

Mystical Fire was activated and used on ???

Hyper Beam was activated and took aim at ???

Clanging Scales was used on ???

Taunt was used on ???

Cotton Spore was used on ???

Psychic was used on ???

Play Rough was used on ???

Mist was used on ???

Bulldoze was used on ???

Substitute was activated

Nuzzle was used on ???

Ally switch was used to bus drive ??? and ???

Hypnosis was activated to recruit someone.

Dragon Dance was activated

Iron Defense was activated

Light screen was activated

Unburden was activated

Dragon claw was used to kill ??? but failed.

Tail whip was used on ???

Scrappy was used on ???

Stomp was used to kill ??? but it failed

Electric Terrain was activated

Brick Break was used on ???

Discharge was used to kill Trainer DnineBoby / @Dnineboby ( Thanks for the game my dude! Hope to see more of you fam ^^)

The ??? Mafia tried to kill ??? but failed.

Day 3 starts, you have 24 hours to discuss.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m probably gonna do it lol. I was going to say we can discuss favors but that’s probably not something to discuss until after the deed is done.

I read the Peaky Blinders game and it kind of sounds like the Aphie Indie (which I know ultimately betrayed town in the end lol).
its alfie lol

Thoughts after going back and reading end of day/some other things:

@Ekkologix can you explain why you were against/disliked the Sallu wagon when he was one of your scum reads early in the game? He didn’t make many posts between your initial read/the time the wagon happened so what changed for you when you ISO’d him.
-

The Xlaw activity point when he wanted to be E4 stood out to me earlier, but thinking about it the game did take awhile to start so maybe things changed. His wagon didn’t pick up although Idk if that’s really a sign of resistance bc it was just Ekko trying to get him wagoned on one post. He can be pressured tomorrow regardless.

@Underworld Broker , since we disagree, besides the watcher claim what do you like about Odd and what do you think of the way he hung back, okayed the Sallu lynch, then shaded people for that same lynch, instead of actually pushing for the people he’s been calling scum all game to be lynched. Or not questioning a lynch where all of those people are on the wagon until it’s over.
-
i dont recall scum reading sallu
i hope we dont flip d9 i dont think hes scum
bro its a foken counter wagon to scum flowa

Status
Not open for further replies.