Status
Not open for further replies.
The way she just seemed happy she was put into a Town core. Also her tone sounds more like Town Juliet.
I really could have done with some elites or maybe a champion in the towncore but I couldn't do it, none of them were acting towny. It's one of the rules for makkng these things, you have to townread people and they have to townread you.

You wouldn't understand

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ekko ignore Ratchet, he's on a spite train and I don't like it but you are town

Take a gander at who voted ua though, pretty snappy I must say
I've never spited a player before now, so this seems like an undue defence to me.
u dont have mech ratchy. i know it. u know it.

id be surprised if mafia bus drove me with anyone

altho could possibly have framed me since the fukers kept saying invest ekko at night for no reason
>ratchet has no mech
>actually maybe he might

lol. lmao even.
@Ratchet do you have any first impressions so far?
Nothing worth sharing.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I tried to lynch TPein over my Flower wagon, hindsight bad move maybe but whatever. They're both scum
give an old sub fella a rundown on why you read both scum, if you have done so I will ISO ya, but the more you help me the less time I have to invest for my slackreads

I've never spited a player before now, so this seems like an undue defence to me.
>ratchet has no mech
>actually maybe he might

lol. lmao even.
Nothing worth sharing.
You clearly have no mech on him, you are performing a ruse of the reaction baiting nature.

It was sloppily executed too, that makes me wonder how deep the ruse goes

Emil

Certified Memelord
JoJo - Scum, gave some weird votes and reasoning yesterday
Flowa - Town from vibes
Charlie - Contributive and info giving, Town
Blue - Blue, probably indie or indie playstyle
Peroroncino - Classic Pero, null to town on this one
Ratchet - Fresh player so nothing much to go on, Pure Null, sub
MonochromeYoru - Don't remember anything he said
Meeyori - Same with her
Xlaw - This guy as well, talk to or pressure them
Underworld Broker - E4 Queen, towny from contributions
Juliet - Pure null
Dr_Professor83 - E4 King, towny from contributions
Doddsy - Scum from vibes
Rej - Null, also sub
Pot Goblin - Dead
AverageNamiEnjoyer - Newbie with spunk, town
Sallu - Subbed in, I would go with Nat's rule of subs with the 3 subs
Ekkologix - You're always hard to read but I flipped a coin and it landed on town.
Worst - My murderer and champion king, but he had the best intentions for town and kept his long time promise, Town
MangoSenpai - Not much said/done
T-Pein™ - same here
Yo Tan Wa - as well as this one, talk to or pressure them
OddOddFruit - Feela like over-enthusiastic scum
1. do u have receipts for the jojo posts
2. what vibes on flowa? shes open scumming / playing intentionally scummy
3. where is the pero town read coming from which game r u comparing it to? this looks similar to his scum play more so than town with the amount of blending and shading
4. yoru/meeyuri do have posts. noted on dismissing them as not memorable tho. could lead to smth after ur flip
5. i can agree with profs contributions, but i feel like broki's were not game solving but rather shade after shade and redirecting attention everywhere w/o really analyzing what shes talking about.
6. i think sallu is scum, but for a different reason. u can give ur read on nana at the very least? this slot needs to be looked at if u flipped scum
7. can agree with mango/tpein to certain extent. mango probs more townie tho, for now. i sense no agenda (yet). i think yo tan looked okay overall. indie at worst. dont think im lynching today except with a result maybe.

who wud u lynch today if u cud pot?

give an old sub fella a rundown on why you read both scum, if you have done so I will ISO ya, but the more you help me the less time I have to invest for my slackreads
You will see Flowers many many scum tells yourself so I don't need to help you there

T-Pein did some scummy shit near before I voted him first time

Emil

Certified Memelord
>ratchet has no mech
>actually maybe he might

lol. lmao even.
Nothing worth sharing.
yeah that solidifies my point

u have no mech, why do i think so? because i doubt mafia bus drives me or frames me there. no where did i said i think u might have mech.
id expect u to be a bit more less forward about it as well. u gave me room to wiggle. alot actually. u really have nothing

if u have a guilty that makes blue/broki look worst for me cuz they kept saying invest ekko at night

see its not my job to decipher whether u have it or not. if u have mech come forward with it. if u dont then i expect some juicy reaction post later catching scum on this wagon yeah?

Emil

Certified Memelord
yeah that solidifies my point

u have no mech, why do i think so? because i doubt mafia bus drives me or frames me there. no where did i said i think u might have mech.
id expect u to be a bit more less forward about it as well. u gave me room to wiggle. alot actually. u really have nothing

if u have a guilty that makes blue/broki look worst for me cuz they kept saying invest ekko at night

see its not my job to decipher whether u have it or not. if u have mech come forward with it. if u dont then i expect some juicy reaction post later catching scum on this wagon yeah?
result post*
post showing ur result from the reactions u got

Status
Not open for further replies.