Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta say that was pretty dumb from flowa who hates when ppl out her as mason lol

shes going on and beyond with open scumming lmao
What is it that Flower is doing that is open scumming? She said she can kill and do you think she is mafia with an extra kill?

U care about the opinion of ppl who dont trust u, and u wanna get rid off the ones who arent constantly supporting u when ur scum

What do u wanna know about it, I voted her cause of her activity excuse which I already told u last DP, she didnt contribute much during the day for me to get a read on her and in the meantime Dnine was looking worse with his activity excuses and jumping on the flower wagon without reason whatsoever which made me switch my vote
I don't see what is scummy about players saying why they won't be active. Players who don't say why they won't be active then the other players will start to suspect them on why they are not contributing and accuse them for lurking which will be a high chance the player being accused for not contributing will not come back in the thread.

I saw your vote on Jojo for suspecting that sakazouki took all the legendary Pokemon and tell me how is that scummy because I didn't see anything scummy about it and why do you suspect Sakazouki took all the legendary Pokemon?

Emil

Certified Memelord
What is it that Flower is doing that is open scumming? She said she can kill and do you think she is mafia with an extra kill?
here's some examples

> i want to kill someone! (spoiler alert he flips town)
> i want to poison everyone!
> who is your mason!
> i want to join some bla bla indie

this is false actually. i noticed it being spread in dead chat and am disappointed kvothe wasnt revealing the real reason behind all kills
ratchet town read me day 1. had to die cuz active players who knew our meta
lalisa had a nice bk and forth with me end of day 1. had to die cuz 2nd most active and good player
nat had to die cuz she knew about the fake mason. her scum reading me was a nice bonus
wpk had to go cuz vet player and knows nitty's hosting and role style. he town read me b4 dying so
fang had to go and get janitored cuz i am claiming tracker. dont want a counter claim
baroxio had to go cuz watcher. he town read me but scum read soul
yo tan had to go cuz cop. he town read me

who else did we kill. too many bodies to count. again im ashamed kvothe just rolled with the meme and purposely ignored the posts in scum chat explaining each one of the kills. maybe she didnt see it

eitherway by ur logic i shud be killing u rn, not interacting with u. so what am i doing broki?
Oh ur doing ur job by interacting with me for now until my time comes, I guess killing ppl who claimed some kinda ability seems to be ur priority

worst had the exact same activity excuse, even with lower contributions. yet i dont see u read him similarly. that was a selective scum read by u towards juliet

also ur current scum reads pls broki. we'll work from there. if u r town i can find u. it'll give u some headache tho. if u r scum ur game is over
Worst can be read based on meta, I dont know juliet to have a meta read, it's really that simple

I'm also still suspecting the same ppl, u seem like uve followed the night chat so why do u bother asking that question if u can just quote the post where I listed invest and roleblock targets, tho I'd add pero to the list now and remove juliet from there

You were going to lynch the defenseless first timer who was lost in the sauce, that's scummy as fuck dude. In more ways than one
Ppl should know me by now, newbies will be questioned and if they act scummy they get the noose like everyone else

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't see what is scummy about players saying why they won't be active. Players who don't say why they won't be active then the other players will start to suspect them on why they are not contributing and accuse them for lurking which will be a high chance the player being accused for not contributing will not come back in the thread.

I saw your vote on Jojo for suspecting that sakazouki took all the legendary Pokemon and tell me how is that scummy because I didn't see anything scummy about it and why do you suspect Sakazouki took all the legendary Pokemon?
its happening
i can see broki's lynch on the horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.