Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No other choice i guess, so fucking lazy
Gotcha, I don't like this type of shopping myself although few online buys turned out to be annoying and what's worse is sending shit back and etc.

I always go the brand store I like to buy ( which is pretty much anything since I like most brands ).

Try some on, even if they don't have your size number you will get the general idea on how the shoes form around your feet if they are comfortable and shit. Then you can ask in the shop if they can order a bigger/smaller number and you should be happy.

Gotcha, I don't like this type of shopping myself although few online buys turned out to be annoying and what's worse is sending shit back and etc.

I always go the brand store I like to buy ( which is pretty much anything since I like most brands ).

Try some on, even if they don't have your size number you will get the general idea on how the shoes form around your feet if they are comfortable and shit. Then you can ask in the shop if they can order a bigger/smaller number and you should be happy.
Definitely gotta do that. I've used the same shoes for years and they were pretty cheap not even designed for running. Banged up my ankles, need some quality now.

Status
Not open for further replies.