Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanted to hear ur reads directly from u, ppl change reads all the time. im active af rn. take this time to see maybe ur read of me might change. stale reads arent a good look, specially if u arent taking the effort to progress them imo
Yea the thing with Ratchet apparently having results on u doesnt really look good on u, so depending on what he says and what u say to that may go one way or another

okay but the criteria was that they post an activity excuse. meta doesnt matter here.
With meta I basically meant, if worst keeps using activity excuses I'd scum read him, but since he actually posted smth else and interacted with me I'm more willing to give benefit of doubt.

except u rly arent giving the noose to everyone else, u r praying on the weak and defenseless, the inactives and new. u havent tried to challenge the position of any active player directly outside of shade
Pls tell me who did I shade. If theres a handful of active ppl that I've already interacted with and lean town, the rest that's left are the inactives or ppl who are less active, so ofc they're gonna get grilled

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was told Ekko was the one who destroyed one of my shots. He probably has investigation immunity but this ability that informs me doesn't actually target anyone, hence why I received results (is my guess). I think Ekko's reaction to discredit me but not push me, and then with no follow up suggest I should be one of the top two wagons, indicates that he's scum and feels confident I was reaction testing but not confident enough to actively push me. Odd has good chances of being his scum buddy. If Ekko were town, he'd know he destroyed one of my shots so he'd know I wasn't reaction testing, and if he didn't, he'd be coming at me big time for lying. It's not a 100% surefire lynch, but it's good enough.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yea the thing with Ratchet apparently having results on u doesnt really look good on u, so depending on what he says and what u say to that may go one way or another
u rly believe this? like look at me and tell me i believe ratchet has a result on u ekko and thats entirely why i am voting for u

With meta I basically meant, if worst keeps using activity excuses I'd scum read him, but since he actually posted smth else and interacted with me I'm more willing to give benefit of doubt.
he didnt interact with u at the time, not counting day 0 (idk if he did there, didnt read it. ppl had no alignments). i am more concerned about how come r u being selective about ur inactive reading approach. i have seen u inactive hunt as town b4, there is even a meme for it in my game. this one is more selective than usual

Pls tell me who did I shade. If theres a handful of active ppl that I've already interacted with and lean town, the rest that's left are the inactives or ppl who are less active, so ofc they're gonna get grilled
all the players who u claim to *scum* read are more or less shades lol

My fellow town, the problem I'm facing this game isn't the scums. It's you lot being spineless sheep, just letting the wolves lead you into their lair for dinner

I thought about it last night and if I got killed or silenced or something worse then you'd not stand a chance in hell of survivng.... so now I need to train you all up in the art of scumhunting

I was told Ekko was the one who destroyed one of my shots. He probably has investigation immunity but this ability that informs me doesn't actually target anyone, hence why I received results (is my guess). I think Ekko's reaction to discredit me but not push me, and then with no follow up suggest I should be one of the top two wagons, indicates that he's scum and feels confident I was reaction testing but not confident enough to actively push me. Odd has good chances of being his scum buddy. If Ekko were town, he'd know he destroyed one of my shots so he'd know I wasn't reaction testing, and if he didn't, he'd be coming at me big time for lying. It's not a 100% surefire lynch, but it's good enough.
With that being said, I redirected Ekko to himself last night. Which might explain the failed scum kill.

Ekko, we got another one. Says you targeted Conquistadors last night, yeah I bet you destroyed the mighty Conqs ability

Luckily Fuji put Ratchet in that slot hey

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
With that being said, I redirected Ekko to himself last night. Which might explain the failed scum kill.
I also redirected, you to T-Pein. So this isn't admissable for or against Ekko.

The timeline of events is Day starts > Fuji tells me I lost a shot (claimed this in thread), I noticed my investigation ability and asked him if it applied here, he responded with "Ekko".

I also redirected, you to T-Pein. So this isn't admissable for or against Ekko.

The timeline of events is Day starts > Fuji tells me I lost a shot (claimed this in thread), I noticed my investigation ability and asked him if it applied here, he responded with "Ekko".
My actions had priority. Your redirect didn't affect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.