An Era of Perpetual Rejoycing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Where cyberbullying, no matter the original reason, is punished with immediate and irrevocable permaban, and if the behaviour is reiterated with a dupe, such is punished with firm collective legal action against the individual or group of individuals and obtained money delivered to the victim(s) of the original aggression, even at the cost of installing a micro civil war but with the goal of letting justice prevail as highest moral and practical value.

I dream a world of justice and harmony, opposed to the abandoned chaos this primitive civilization called WorstGen is, where the average level of moral and practical value is extremely low and that is mostly caused by a little group of individuals targetting certain users showing off their low life individuality / poor persona.

I know this won't happen, but I would love to become a mod to install a reign to the image and like of justice.

This site affected my mental health a lot, but instead of letting it make me become a dangerous individual, it gave me the strenght to empower my moral and practical values on the justice side.

Justice is both a subjective concept and a moral and practical value of the collective.

If the collective is so primitive you have me to step up.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It’s public knowledge that you stalked a woman and said you wanted to hurt her for your own pleasure, this bullshit morality jag you’re on isn’t gonna play the way you think it will…
I never wished or claimed I wanted to hurt her for my own pleasure. Many people are sadly unable to distinguish between a non petty Roleplay fictional dark fantasy and an actual desire to hurt / wish the person hurt materially in real life. Just like I never messaged a single woman with my desires, those are fake news that made it too far in the travel.

Regardless I worked to improve on all my bad aspects including the fantasy as well and obviously it has been several years since I stopped stalking people and learned from my mistakes but insulse cyberbullies like you would deserve to be haxxed or better put in a jail.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I never wished or claimed I wanted to hurt her for my own pleasure. Many people are sadly unable to distinguish between a non petty Roleplay fictional dark fantasy and an actual desire to hurt / wish the person hurt materially in real life. Just like I never messaged a single woman with my desires, those are fake news who made it too far in the travel.

Regardless I worked to improve on all my bad aspects including the fantasy as well and obviously it has been several years since I stopped stalking people and learned from my mistakes but insulse cyberbullies like you would deserve to be haxxed or better put in a jail.

She probably couldn’t tell the difference because you have to actually SAY it’s make believe AND get consent from the other party, two things I’m absolutely positive you didn’t fuckin’ do, so miss me with this tripe :gonope:

Where cyberbullying, no matter the original reason, is punished with immediate and irrevocable permaban, and if the behaviour is reiterated with a dupe, such is punished with firm collective legal action against the individual or group of individuals and obtained money delivered to the victim(s) of the original aggression, even at the cost of installing a micro civil war but with the goal of letting justice prevail as highest moral and practical value.

I dream a world of justice and harmony, opposed to the abandoned chaos this primitive civilization called WorstGen is, where the average level of moral and practical value is extremely low and that is mostly caused by a little group of individuals targetting certain users showing off their low life individuality / poor persona.

I know this won't happen, but I would love to become a mod to install a reign to the image and like of justice.

This site affected my mental health a lot, but instead of letting it make me become a dangerous individual, it gave me the strenght to empower my moral and practical values on the justice side.

Justice is both a subjective concept and a moral and practical value of the collective.

If the collective is so primitive you have me to step up.

Not going to read this

Status
Not open for further replies.