Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful with that stuff, Krusher!! If Lance sees this, he’s gonna get mad and stop providing us with spoilers!! That means we’ll have to wait until *checks notes* absolutely anyone else on Earth learns how to refresh the Korean leaks website fast enough to fill his role :noo:
You mean if I keep it up I'll piss him off enough to get a job and stop bumming likes off morons?!?

I

Indigo

There's so much entertainment in the world nowdays

Feels like everyday there's a new book, videogame, tv show, movie, manga and anime that i would like to check

and not only the new stuff, but also the old stuff i never got around to checking out

but time is limited

and there's so much, to the point where it feels like i'm just consuming them, without even properly digesting / reflecting on them

Lance is scared of Ledon
What a coward, lance u cowardly pleb
its the same person bud
Post automatically merged:

Feels like everyday there's a new book, videogame, tv show, movie, manga and anime that i would like to check

and not only the new stuff, but also the old stuff i never got around to checking out

but time is limited

and there's so much, to the point where it feels like i'm just consuming them, without even properly digesting / reflecting on them
I am sorry but am I being paid right now? Does this look like a fucking therapy session?
Nobody asked for your sob story.

but time is limited

"Nothing matters in the grand scheme of things. Stick to a religion/belief or just die and be one with nothingness"

-Me

but time is limited

Read manhwas:

- Friday: Forbidden Tales (if you only have time to check just one manhwa in your entire life, this is it imo)
- Bastard (best thriller manhwa
- Gosu (best shonen manhwa imo)
- Legend of The Northern Blade
- Return of Mount Hua Sect
- Reincarnation of Suicidal Battle God
- Academy's Undercover Professor

---

Just giving additional stuff for you to read

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio

but time is limited

Which reminds me, I need to finish Supernatural. I went up to Season 9. When did Crowley and Castiel stop appearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.