Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd seem to be engaging and creating discussion since D2 but his pushes don't make sense for me. Can be deep wolf so don't trust him,

Ekko claiming Jailed action which usually is townie ability, reading him town too.

Flowa game openess don't make sense as scum, she's either town or an Indie.

Worst felt like scum D2 to me, i could see him being town. I also sus Pot and he's targeting him.

Mango felt like trying to replicate his troll townie game, he' was also first to come out n say he must be town cause role written in green. Lack of wincon mentioned and green color from role pm make me feel he could be town.

Broki, Prof posts are good so far. Nothing pinged me there. Blue I've little sus on.

NamiEnjoyer is town, would say protect the lad. Unsure on Charlie, scum read on T-Pein. Jojo likely sus, gut feels.

One more town should be confirmed soon

I apologise for earlier but it was just too many scums that went and outed themselves for me to handle

I'm big on the integrity of the game and they shattered it with their open wolfing, all of them by start of day 2

Emil

Certified Memelord
I apologise for earlier but it was just too many scums that went and outed themselves for me to handle

I'm big on the integrity of the game and they shattered it with their open wolfing, all of them by start of day 2
odd im not scum and im not fully sold on flowa/ratchet yet

gimme a bit

Usopp had me townreading him and in my towncore, why he pissed that away I don't know

Flower made a scummy post on my betcha next post is scum thing, going out of her way to make sure that I knew she was scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
claim for Ratchet losing an x shot? I haven’t used anything other than Baton Pass which was this phase, and I wasn’t affected by anything during the night. If you targeted me to stop kills I have no kill abilities in my role

prof summed the posts up but basically the wrong ability was written on my initial role PM, after I said that Fuji pm’ed and told me it was actually Curse, which does the same thing as a perma one shot
any explaination for why my ability on u went to racthet

what did ur baston pass do?

Emil

Certified Memelord
What? The mafia tried to kill Ekko? This wu is fake because I have a passive that gives me info on players that were targeted by kills. I got 3 names of players that were targeted by kills which were Worst, odd, and Dnine

Vote Lynch Ekkologix
i cant confirm or deny if i was targeted, but it makes sense for kills to fail on me... conditionally

so WU is fake?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
any explaination for why my ability on u went to racthet

what did ur baston pass do?
literally no clue, maybe outside influence but I got no messages regarding anything about actions last np

baton pass gives someone one of my abilities for a cycle, gave it to a town read

Emil

Certified Memelord
i cant confirm or deny if i was targeted, but it makes sense for kills to fail on me... conditionally

so WU is fake?
as in i actually dont know if i was targeted or not

anyway ur vote is weird bc i was rly not under pressure at all to fake reveal a kill on myself lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.