Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it this way, if any of them were town they would be dragging the others through the mud for their play

It never happens when it should happen and the amount of scum activity they turn a blind eye to, it's simply not feasible for any to be town

i cant confirm or deny if i was targeted, but it makes sense for kills to fail on me... conditionally

so WU is fake?
I would have gotten your name on the list for you to be targeted by a kill and I never got so the wu is fake. I find it odd your name was on there and not a player from my list.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I would have gotten your name on the list for you to be targeted by a kill and I never got so the wu is fake. I find it odd your name was on there and not a player from my list.
u might have got players who were target by kills

not the FACTIONAL kill

Emil

Certified Memelord
Think of it this way, if any of them were town they would be dragging the others through the mud for their play

It never happens when it should happen and the amount of scum activity they turn a blind eye to, it's simply not feasible for any to be town
idk man im trying to work on reassessing

they can all simply be town

im not gna tunnel few players when half the game isnt actively playng

They vote wrong, lynch wrong, post wrong, actions wrong, timing wrong, intents wrong

Mechanics wrong, the Ratchet fiasco ... beyond being a chaotic mess there were a lot of objective statements being made. Turns out they're incriminating statements and their behaviour was on a different planet than what it should be in that situation

Second time that situation happened for the day too

Emil

Certified Memelord
They vote wrong, lynch wrong, post wrong, actions wrong, timing wrong, intents wrong

Mechanics wrong, the Ratchet fiasco ... beyond being a chaotic mess there were a lot of objective statements being made. Turns out they're incriminating statements and their behaviour was on a different planet than what it should be in that situation

Second time that situation happened for the day too
im playing with wut im dealt odd
if half the game is town and inactives honestly they deserve to lose
id rather keep the active players, to a certain degree

surely they must have inactive teammates. we can take those out first with a less risk to town

Status
Not open for further replies.