Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
There was apparently a hot girl in the zoo who said she could maybe fufill some wish, but she fake smiled so I thought hell no.

It was probably flower trying to steal my pokemon

Xlaw - Sallu - Pero - Mono are the inactives I think are most likely to have scum in them.

I was gonna put JoJo in there but his post on UB/Flower shooting Dnine look genuine looking at his ISO so I took him out.

What? The mafia tried to kill Ekko? This wu is fake because I have a passive that gives me info on players that were targeted by kills. I got 3 names of players that were targeted by kills which were Worst, odd, and Dnine

Vote Lynch Ekkologix
did @oddoddfruit have an particularly strong read that he was the most confident about? It’s likely he was targeted because someone thought he was very scummy or because his reads were spot on.

We already know that the person who is most likely our town vig (flower) went to try and kill d9. The write up also specifically mentions when a kill is a faction so it’s unlikely that mafia is using a kill on d9 to try and get town cred for it. But then if one of our town vigs has his target publicly claimed and is most likely true, then who targeted odd? very likely could have been scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
Xlaw - Sallu - Pero - Mono are the inactives I think are most likely to have scum in them.

I was gonna put JoJo in there but his post on UB/Flower shooting Dnine look genuine looking at his ISO so I took him out.
i want to town read tpein but i cant find a reason to do it. u can add him to that list too lol

pot probably scum giving up on death idk

Status
Not open for further replies.