Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
King of Speed. Wally West of One Piece. Mr. Charlotte D. Faster than you Katakuri.

Can't fucking catch wasted vets.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Like sabo and his friends escape from admirals after rescuing kuma . yet you say it is L for admirals and claim sabo beat admiral which it did not happen , yet you say it is not L for katakuri who has future sight and use full power on them. Meanwhile admirals can’t use full power on Mary geoise. Kuma can teleport people safety. Caser don’t teleport people safety, but fly away.
Sabo is Admirallevel.Germa are not that strong

We have different opinions in some matters but we both respect ourselves.
Redon has his right to take a little vacation without people thinking he's salty.
The thing with Pirate King is related with how stupid the people there has become. Pages and pages of people talking about politics...
Well it was the same here yesterday too lol. People talk about other stuff if they don't get spoilers or if they aren't interested I guess

:seriously:he didn't lose

If he lost ..I was gonna be saying "katakuri lost coz ..." even then I wouldn't defend him much

Caesar came to save Germa by using his poison gas

There's no "kata lost"
Katakuri lost. He failed to beat the Germa. You said Admirals are pathetic and "lost" to the Revos because they couldn't beat them. So Katakuri lost as well.

He's a weakling that can't even beat characters who were one shot material for Base WCI Sanji with Oven by his side. Absolutely pathetic.

Weaker than Marco and King for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.