Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I was set on lynching Ekko, the scumocracy wants to fake killing him and expect us to believe it
i mean i'm not saying he's gonna die 100% since i saw the wagon didn't seemed to be so united i dropped it, if u want to lynch ekko and be 100% sure he dies i can switch it on Pero or someone else

That boby guy died by town's hand right ? I was sus that mafia wu was added in the end doesn't match up with process..
I mean host should have added that before the player who died and then reveal dead players info..
Or it's up to host...I could b wrong..

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Charlie if u can confirm meeyuris ability pls do

why wud smbody randomly bus meeyuri with conq is the question. there has to be a motive for it

ratchet not going after meeyuri is kind of sus ngl

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean odd is a little annoying but i don't think he's scum, i say indie at worst or a very confused townie, he's pushing too much the E4 i mean i get that the odds of at least one of us rolling scum / hostile are def not low but he's focussing it way too much imho u just looking at the odds instead of actual evidence......is one fo your wincon to get one of us killed / lynched ?

I see u starting to pressure me less since i said i was sort of open to send Flowa to the valhalla as well....
worst can u also say in ur own words why u suspect me

That boby guy died by town's hand right ? I was sus that mafia wu was added in the end doesn't match up with process..
I mean host should have added that before the player who died and then reveal dead players info..
Or it's up to host...I could b wrong..
I killed Dnine, yes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I wouldnt mind yeeting ekko either, the whole name thing with Ratchet seems sus, then he went on to suggest theres some busdrive between inactives going on which just seems unlikely to me
so ur taking it as my word vs ratchet

okay here r the facts

ratchet claimed i visited him first. what reason do i have to say i visited 2 other players that r not ratchet and speculate a bus drive when if i truly visited ratchet the play would be to say i visited ratchet?

see broki the lack of analysis in ur posts is showing

Status
Not open for further replies.