Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Next chapter there will be a timeskip and it’s gonna be revealed that they went to Elbaf offscreen :kata::josad:
How Oda spent his month-break.
Expectation: Ok, I tried to organize my next arc and main story plots in a satisfactory manner with good pacing. Gonna start focusing back on my main cast from now on.

Reality: I'm having a hard time deciding how the fuck I'm gonna troll with the new bounties this time. Heck, let me make Buggy a Yonko while I'm at it.
:joker:

How Oda spent his month-break.
Expectation: Ok, I tried to organize my next arc and main story plots in a satisfactory manner with good pacing. Gonna start focusing back on my main cast from now on.

Reality: I'm having a hard time deciding how the fuck I'm gonna troll with the new bounties this time. Heck, let me make Buggy a Yonko while I'm at it.
:joker:
reality:
let me go to south africa and instead of having a relaxing vacation on a 5 star resort, eating top food and chilling on the beach, I went to a netflix set with big ugly boats

It stands to question how "official" the "official" coloring of the Manga is.

Roger's conqueror's Haki in the colored Manga using his attack Divine Departure:

Roger's conqueror's Haki in the vivre card when he is depicted using Divine Departure:

"Official" colored Manga doesn't mean the people coloring it have no freedom of creativity. I doubt Oda tells them how each panel has to be colored. Kaido's Haoshoku has also been shown to be purple in the colored Manga at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.