Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
but I can't, get gud and read me based on what I provide to you guys, it is not that I am gamethrowing and not making myself readable
get fuccing gud
well none is lynching u now. u certainly can play better if u want. I hope it doesnt come to a point where u get mislynched for trolling

there is only one mafia team
cuz cult will be a faction
there r already 2 players in cult now assuming conversion was successful
Do you know that cult is it’s own faction from your role?

I was wondering if pushing that this game is mutli ball even though there was only one faction kill could be driven by tmi. But if cult is a faction then this game shouldn’t be big enough for two mafias lol. If mafias had limited culting ability (like 1 each or something) then it might work.

Pushing the game as multi ball could also just be a way to keep the POE as big as possible.

Also I think Mango/Odd could have some equity. Odd has made a few comments about shooting Mango and him being scum but Mango is never a priority or on his scum list and they’re sync today.

Worst

Custom title
You seemed to have tmi on sallu before his lynch pls town forget that he also slipped something about his wincon earlier.
i didn't had tmi on Sallu he was just inactive at the time and i don't think cfd ing and inactive is the way to go at least i don't see the benefit of it it's basically just taking a guess

Status
Not open for further replies.