Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you know that cult is it’s own faction from your role?

I was wondering if pushing that this game is mutli ball even though there was only one faction kill could be driven by tmi. But if cult is a faction then this game shouldn’t be big enough for two mafias lol. If mafias had limited culting ability (like 1 each or something) then it might work.

Pushing the game as multi ball could also just be a way to keep the POE as big as possible.

Also I think Mango/Odd could have some equity. Odd has made a few comments about shooting Mango and him being scum but Mango is never a priority or on his scum list and they’re sync today.
yeah there is equity between them i agree i wanna lynch one of them badly

ratchet too

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ekko is only pushing me when I have him in my top scum reads. Otherwise he dances around and tries to get players to focus elsewhere. Obvious scum is obvious.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko is only pushing me when I have him in my top scum reads. Otherwise he dances around and tries to get players to focus elsewhere. Obvious scum is obvious.
none cares about ur scum read

im pushing u cuz u r the busdriver most likely

also redirecting flowa who claimed killer is scummy asfk. and u tried to hide it via calling it RNG

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
none cares about ur scum read

im pushing u cuz u r the busdriver most likely

also redirecting flowa who claimed killer is scummy asfk. and u tried to hide it via calling it RNG
Why would I be the busdriver? If I'm possibly a busdriver, I may as well just be lying about it completely no?

Worst

Custom title
Why so many votes on Pero?

Like what's the case on him?
originally it was just a mere suspect of him lying low ( at least from my part ) and now that he came here ( casually with the lynch coming not so far fomr now ) he's not really putting much effort in defending himself which is another red flag ( IMHO )

Status
Not open for further replies.