Status
Not open for further replies.
none cares about ur scum read

im pushing u cuz u r the busdriver most likely

also redirecting flowa who claimed killer is scummy asfk. and u tried to hide it via calling it RNG
If Ratchet was scum he wouldn’t really need to be the bus driver would he? Just lying. But it would be a really convoluted lie that didn’t really go anywhere.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, he seemed to genuinely believe you destroyed a shot, so I think he's not lying about his actions here.
well not really even if i visited him and destroyed a shot its not scum indicative. his vote and result claim made no sense. he should of atleast asked me who I visited before revealing so he can atleast catch me in a lie if the goal was to solve me

the bus drive is confirmed in the writeup

this was used between ratchet and meeyuri i belive

can someone reveal the ??? here
idk none has the answer to this
its just a fact
time u start contributing smth meaningful broki
Ekko can u actually explain to me why u think it's those 2 specific players because I'm not following ur thought process, how do u come to that conclusion? Why do u sound so sure its exactly them and why anyone target them anyways?

Only thing I can say right now is, Pero is not cult nor Cult leader. If thats the reason you vote him up, remove your vote.
If you think he's mafia or any other Indie, be my guest

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
well not really even if i visited him and destroyed a shot its not scum indicative. his vote and result claim made no sense. he should of atleast asked me who I visited before revealing so he can atleast catch me in a lie if the goal was to solve me
Flowa had established that she was responsible for the lost X-Shot before I could even do this anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko can u actually explain to me why u think it's those 2 specific players because I'm not following ur thought process, how do u come to that conclusion? Why do u sound so sure its exactly them and why anyone target them anyways?
i scum read nana and meeyuri over the night and thought one of them could possible send a factional kill

i jailed nana and reduced meeyuris kill by 1 level

somehow ratchet saw me visit him

i am immune to players trying to directly redirect me

so only option left is a busdrive on one of them with ratchet

i scum read nana and meeyuri over the night and thought one of them could possible send a factional kill

i jailed nana and reduced meeyuris kill by 1 level

somehow ratchet saw me visit him

i am immune to players trying to directly redirect me

so only option left is a busdrive on one of them with ratchet
Ok wait. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.