Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Healthy Nika Luffy vs. Kaido would mean:
- Luffy hits much harder from the very beginning, as he combines his attacks with not only internal destruction but barrier and sky splitting Haoshoku
- Luffy can take much more from the very beginning, thus wearing himself down at a slower rate (not only awakened mythical Zoan endurance, but also the ability to mold around blunt force), while also being able to bring himself back with his heart beats.

As a matter of fact, both Kaido and Luffy were on their last legs (luffy literally died before their final fight, also periodically dying during the fight) and in the end, Luffy won against Kaido's strongest move (Blazing Bagua).

You can argue about Kaido vs. Luffy being an either way, with Kaido may or may not edging Luffy out, but as a matter of fact, they are that close.
Headcanon.
G5 only increases durability through hax and physical strength.
Luffy base could not keep up with Kaido base, Kaido hybrid>>Kaido base, thus destroying G5 in all aspects.

G5 reactions and speed = base Luffy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All the billion berry commanders are gimmick fighters:
Katakuri - Future Sight to avoid damage
King - Lunarian durability to block damage
Queen - Invisibility to avoid damage
Marco - Phoenix flame to heal damage

Likely Jozu too - Diamond durability to block damage
Now that Shanks was revealed to possess shit that disables Future Sight I wonder if this won't be Zoro's affinity for CoO.

I always argued against Zoro having Future Sight, never made sense to me for him to have it.

I use the example of Naruto and Sasuke vs Limbo Madara. Sasuke somewhat of a FS and sees Limbo and Naruto increased sensing and senses Limbo.

I always imagined Zoro to get more sensory type CoO, I know CoO is like that from the get go but you know a bit advanced level.

Zoro being able to tell attack's range/aoe/power just from sensing it and etc.

But now after the reveal of FS killing ability, damn. I would love Zoro to have it.

Now that Shanks was revealed to possess shit that disables Future Sight I wonder if this won't be Zoro's affinity for CoO.

I always argued against Zoro having Future Sight, never made sense to me for him to have it.

I use the example of Naruto and Sasuke vs Limbo Madara. Sasuke somewhat of a FS and sees Limbo and Naruto increased sensing and senses Limbo.

I always imagined Zoro to get more sensory type CoO, I know CoO is like that from the get go but you know a bit advanced level.

Zoro being able to tell attack's range/aoe/power just from sensing it and etc.

But now after the reveal of FS killing ability, damn. I would love Zoro to have it.
I always imagined Zoros CoO (or whatever the fuck it was) is going to be an enhanced version of what he first learned in Alabasta where he was could do that breathing thing. So he’ll be able to sense the breathing of shiryus sword despite being invisible and more.

It seemed really strong and a swordsman specific thing which let’s be honest oda needs to make more of that

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
All the billion berry commanders are gimmick fighters:
Katakuri - Future Sight to avoid damage
King - Lunarian durability to block damage
Queen - Invisibility to avoid damage
Marco - Phoenix flame to heal damage

Likely Jozu too - Diamond durability to block damage
You missed Beckman, probably Advcoc to avoid Damage

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I always imagined Zoros CoO (or whatever the fuck it was) is going to be an enhanced version of what he first learned in Alabasta where he was could do that breathing thing. So he’ll be able to sense the breathing of shiryus sword despite being invisible and more.

It seemed really strong and a swordsman specific thing which let’s be honest oda needs to make more of that
Yeah it's pretty much what I explained to you.

Although BOAT is AdvCoO + AdvCoA at the same time. It's a combined technique to make one.

AdvCoO for Zoro will be to tell what is happening around him and etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.