Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu will never beat Kaido, he will lose 1vs1 or 2vs1 at best
That's the point. Luffy is already stronger than Akainu, being at least ~ Kaido, with Blackbeard the moment they fight, being an even trickier opponent due to the Yami Yami no Mi, forcing Luffy to further amp his Hakis. So what is Akainu's fate, given Luffy will obviously be out of his league? Sabo is the most logical choice, given he carries Ace' legacy and inherited his will and will hence probably end up in the same spot as Ace, which is standing between Akainu and Luffy.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
In this.

Luffy can't fight all the villains in the world.

Even for the Revo shit. If Luffy defeats Akainu and goes for Mariejois what would be the purpose of Revos?

Sabo has a lot to prove since he couldn't be there for Ace's final moment and it hurts him even worse than if he was on Marineford.
You just don't want Akainu clowned by Luffy with Toonforce like he did with Kaido.

In this.

Luffy can't fight all the villains in the world.

Even for the Revo shit. If Luffy defeats Akainu and goes for Mariejois what would be the purpose of Revos?

Sabo has a lot to prove since he couldn't be there for Ace's final moment and it hurts him even worse than if he was on Marineford.
That's why I say he will lose 2vs1 at best, Sabo is not beating Akainu 2vs1

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You just don't want Akainu clowned by Luffy with Toonforce like he did with Kaido.
No one is safe vs Luffy now. Not even Imu.

That's why I say he will lose 2vs1 at best, Sabo is not beating Akainu 2vs1
You seriously doubt Sabo's potential after Luffy went from YC to Yonko level in less than a month?

Sabo was stronger than WCI Luffy and he will also grow.

That's the point. Luffy is already stronger than Akainu, being at least ~ Kaido, with Blackbeard the moment they fight, being an even trickier opponent due to the Yami Yami no Mi, forcing Luffy to further amp his Hakis. So what is Akainu's fate, given Luffy will obviously be out of his league? Sabo is the most logical choice, given he carries Ace' legacy and inherited his will and will hence probably end up in the same spot as Ace, which is standing between Akainu and Luffy.
WTF, Stop the agenda, Luffy is not on the level of Kaido or any Admiral

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't make a secret out of ranking Doffy higher than most people do, but I don't think I ever seriously claimed that he's a top tier.
Doflamingo and Crocodile are the same. At some point they both got their dreams crushed by a Yonko and they settled where they were at that point.

If Doflamingo had Luffy's strive for greatness he would be Yonko level easily.

No one is safe vs Luffy now. Not even Imu.

You seriously doubt Sabo's potential after Luffy went from YC to Yonko level in less than a month?

Sabo was stronger than WCI Luffy and he will also grow.
You compare the mc with real exploits to Sabo who was being trolled by Fuji?
Luffy DR destroys Sano DR.

Luffy still isn't above any Admiral, they said the same shit when he had 3 adv haki he was easily destroyed by Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

He literally beat Kaidou what the fuck are you smoking get off of this site if you don't even read the series
You can eat my eggs, King>BM ignoring context.

Stop reading Two Piece lmao
Nice argument.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Luffy still isn't above any Admiral, they said the same shit when he had 3 adv haki he was easily destroyed by Kaido.
Sabo trolled Fujitora too.

Show me any of the Yonko Commanders jumping and Admiral and his crew alone and telling him to stop fucking around. Sabo wasn't afraid of Fuji at all. Not saying he would defeat him then and there but you gotta give the spirit to Sabo.

+ He is Luffy's brother ( I know not really but u get the message ). He will get one of the fattest W's in the show too.

You can eat my eggs, King>BM ignoring context.

Nice argument.
DICK RIIIIDERRR!!!

WTF, Stop the agenda, Luffy is not on the level of Kaido or any Admiral
Yes, he is on Kaido's level. Doesn't matter that Kaido "ran through a gauntlet of several people", because Luffy technically too ran through a gauntlet fighting Kaido while powering up. A healthy Nika fighting Kaido from the beginning is very different from a Luffy that was eating a lot of unnecessary blows in weaker states while also dealing weaker blows to Kaido in the journey of powering up.

Status
Not open for further replies.