Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
u guys have the same insurance systems or works differently in UK?

i dont think its that bad. does it hurt u 1. without doing anything. 2. when u move ur jaw left and right and 3. when u bite on it. or all of them lol
1 and 3. No issue with 2. It's pretty constant these last few days. We don't really have insurance, it's NHS which is free or lower priced, or private which is quicker/better but more expensive. I explained it to them over the phone and they didn't seem to have an idea of what it could be, so immediately the worst case (taking it out) came to mind. I don't *think* it will come to that, we'll see Saturday I guess lol.

I can't die before beating the elite four and champion
Slips win condition.
I ask what defeat means.

Replies with generic town win condition now.

Even if Nami is Indie that's not worth going after atm. We have Mafia to deal with. Indies can even help us granted they're not pro scum.
Yeah justremembered they are indie trying to "defeat" the appointed elite 4.
And refused to say what defeat meant.
If they start dying or w/e look at their way.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1 and 3. No issue with 2. It's pretty constant these last few days. We don't really have insurance, it's NHS which is free or lower priced, or private which is quicker/better but more expensive. I explained it to them over the phone and they didn't seem to have an idea of what it could be, so immediately the worst case (taking it out) came to mind. I don't *think* it will come to that, we'll see Saturday I guess lol.
they only take wisdom tooth or w.e when they r poorly aligned and cause damage to nearby teeth from the root and scratch them from the top or smth idk not a dentist lol

what u described looks like bacterial infection. in my case it might be some cavity cuz i do see like a small dark fissure in the middle of the molar. but the pain is going away slowly. im still gna visit dentist to be on safe side

we might need some filling and antibiotics and we good lol. i hope it doesnt come to taking it out

ur fine with it being taken out? i will feel sad to lose a part of my body :((

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Slips win condition.
I ask what defeat means.

Well tbf I think Ane was roleplaying as Rosa.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Slips win condition.
I ask what defeat means.

I am not really indie. It doesn't even matter.
We should look for scums
Blue and Flowa have more chance to be Indie.
Beating elite four and champ is joke because I am Rosa

Why is odd being voted? I'm still catching up.

I don't like these posts from Prof where he talks about odd and Mango and it looks like setting up associations.

odd, Mango, and I have all been in a scum team together before and odd/mango never distanced each other in my scum games with them. As a matter of fact, when Mango was being wagoned odd hard derailed Mango's wagon to a town lynch. These posts from Prof pinged me.
I’ve never played with scum Odd except when he was completely inactive as a sub in one of my teams. So I’ve got no reference for his meta around teammates. Odd also hasn’t put Mango in any danger this game if they’re teammates so your example of saving him from a lynch doesn’t counter the teammate theory.

I’m pretty sure Odd is scum. So I’m going to be looking for people I think could be his teammates and entertaining that framework. Looking for associations helped me narrow the entire Red team in Favs to a mafia POE (before Purple scum cheated and gave me the answers lol).

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
they only take wisdom tooth or w.e when they r poorly aligned and cause damage to nearby teeth from the root and scratch them from the top or smth idk not a dentist lol

what u described looks like bacterial infection. in my case it might be some cavity cuz i do see like a small dark fissure in the middle of the molar. but the pain is going away slowly. im still gna visit dentist to be on safe side

we might need some filling and antibiotics and we good lol. i hope it doesnt come to taking it out

ur fine with it being taken out? i will feel sad to lose a part of my body :((
I'd rather it go out just to be done with it. I should also clarify, I *can* eat on it, the tooth itself feels weird but it's not painful, it's mostly by itself that it starts hurting. But yeah, as long as it's over with I'm fine with whatever. Saturday/Sunday (yes my actual birthday lmao) were awful, last couple days have been a bit better but by no means good.

Status
Not open for further replies.