Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiyori is such a shite character

How is her standing up to beheaded Orochi with Denjiro protecting her is brave, when she was cowering in fear from dying Orochi?

And then the bitch had the balls to say that Koruzomi were in the wrong.

I'm glad Orochi fucked this whore for 20 years. Oden deserved it. Shite character breeds shit characters
no wonder she is a cum dumpster :milaugh:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Hiyori is such a shite character

How is her standing up to beheaded Orochi with Denjiro protecting her is brave, when she was cowering in fear from dying Orochi?

And then the bitch had the balls to say that Koruzomi were in the wrong.

I'm glad Orochi fucked this whore for 20 years. Oden deserved it. Shite character breeds shit characters
wtf is that!?

D

Deleted member 83

How can we be this far apart and yet this close when it comes to Naruto characters ?

Tobirama is goated and by far the best Hokage
I’ll ignore your first statement
Yes my guy is the best Hokage:cheers:
rockin the 2nd hokage pfp I see
Tobirama is very underrated
If it's Momo looking for a place to put Luffy's flag I swear:gokulaugh:
It’s a small panel and just Momo’s face, so definitely not that one

I am all for the emotional goodbyes but this chapter is ruined for me by Yamato's fucking stupid ass decision, man.

Oda MUST know fans look forward to the whole new nakama discussions and still goes out of his way to tease a new one for so long then do fucking nothing with that.

And by the way things look this isn't some "Yamato will join later like Jinbe" situation, she was just straight-up lumped in with the rest of the Wano characters and will remain there until whenever we need them for the final war.

As someone who enjoyed Wano a lot despite it's problems, this just leaves me with such a sour taste. WHAT WAS THE POINT OF YAMATO??

Oh yeah and whatever lesson about hatred that could've come from the Kurozumi's tale was desecrated by that play, basically reverse propaganda :suresure:

God Oda really is just fucking up left and right and i have no clue how he'll manage the end of the series at this point.

The Hiyori scene is very odd, there's no resolution to the discrimination against Kurozumis. Instead Wano citizens and Hiyori double down on the Kurozumi hatred: "The Kurozumi were born to boil"

Oda has left it intentionally unresolved. Hmm...
sumth is a bit fishy........but Oda might not even back to it again after the amount of unresolved plotlines there are :kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.