Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm the most interesting part of this chapter is the cover ...

Bye Wano. Could have been dope with only 75 chapters but 150 chapters a big no ..

Hope the next arcs gonna be One Piece again since the Yonko saga officially ended, saga that killed this manga! :jay-he:

Yo.Yamato staying behind was obvious the the beginning.Her advanced COC would break the monster trio powerscaling.She might join again at the final stages of the manga.
Oh please shut up. Oda was literally saying she'd join up until last chapter.

It's quite clear that something happened at Shueisha. This is a last minute asspull.

DUDE, I'm speechless.

I agree that sometimes Oda can make mistakes, but this chapter OH MY LORD.

This is the peak of storytelling, Oda is still being a MASTER in what he does. He is really a MONSTER when telling a story, what a script this chapter has. This is the essence of One Piece, this is what I like, this is what Oda enjoy writing.

I just can't wait for the full raws and the next island. Genius, Oda is a Genius. :ronalugh::ronalugh::ronalugh:

GODA.

The Japanese who get a boner for their own history veer into some Imperial Japan shit. Makes you think of the old guy who inspired Whitebeard, and WWII, and then you can't unsee Orochi as an Axis caricature of a Jewish person
eh i rather not dwell into japanese society issues. In the end Oda has drawn entire arcs that fight back against prejudice, it is insane that he had done such a 180 in one of the most hyped up arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.