Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all post too god damn much jesus

Vote Pero

I would totally have voted odd as well so I don't really think that will be useful outside of potential cult recruit.

Ekko probably town. Ratchet doesn't make that play earlier if scum. I would expect TP to be more involved if he was scum (see BB mafia). Worst probably fine. Flowa not as up and about anymore, could put down to being sick but worth watching.

Why is Pot being yeeted too?

Y'all post too god damn much jesus

Vote Pero

I would totally have voted odd as well so I don't really think that will be useful outside of potential cult recruit.

Ekko probably town. Ratchet doesn't make that play earlier if scum. I would expect TP to be more involved if he was scum (see BB mafia). Worst probably fine. Flowa not as up and about anymore, could put down to being sick but worth watching.

Why is Pot being yeeted too?
Pero and Pot are being suspected as scum buddies. The wagon was a tie to Pero/odd and Pot voted odd in the last minute.

could poison be from cult leader, those who are scum/town immunity to convert get poison?

:memehm:
It more likely comes from mafia. If it did come from the cult leader then it would mean the cult leader is bulletproof and felt threatened by my passive. Whoever is the cult leader I think it would be someone who is trying to be active like for example maybe it could be Dr. Prof or Underworld.

It more likely comes from mafia. If it did come from the cult leader then it would mean the cult leader is bulletproof and felt threatened by my passive. Whoever is the cult leader I think it would be someone who is trying to be active like for example maybe it could be Dr. Prof or Underworld.
hmmm interesting, it reminded me of ryu cult/food poisoning. etc

early perro made comment making me think it was him maybe.

Or maybe it could be Ekko since he did not die from a mafia kill.
i didn't see him mention being poison?

Status
Not open for further replies.