Status
Not open for further replies.
So, next chapter most likely we will get bounties, next island update and possibly more world building.

Caribou will be on the Sunny like Momonosuke was... But the difference is that he is still probably a bad guy (or at least I hope so).

He can gather info from the Strawhats and even kidnap Nico Robin for "that person".

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yea I finished it a few days ago but I can give an update now

RoR was fucking awesome and fits my style perfectly. Everyone in the series is crazy in some way and I love it. It's an actual sin that the manga got butchered like that.

Buddha is my favorite character, so is Qin Shi Huang

Favorite fight might have to be Kojiro Sasaki vs Posidon, Qin vs Hades is up there as well

Least favorite would have to Thor vs Lu Bu, I did not hate it but it was definitely more straightforward than other fights.

The valkyrie weapons dying alongside the fighters is a really sad detail to add. Also wild that the fights are specifically "to the death" since you don't usually see that with fighting stuff. I wonder if one of these won't end with dying.

Looking forward to seeing Nikola Tesla fight

I'm definitely going to keep up on it in some way.

I'll actually spin the wheel now for the next series as well soon enough here.
@NikaInParis @Natalija @Light D Lamperouge
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Jaguark101 @Pringles @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion
@Seven7 @Ghostly Reflections @DoctorIndigo @Rottkins @EtenBoby @solis @CoC: Color of Clowns @Wildfire Kaios @Danketsu @Lhululu @Mr. Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.