All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• Total voters
They were talking about Volo.
I wasn't aware
that Volo had 3 battles back to back but just in case for a potential final battle I grinded all my Pokemon to Lv 100 before I did the final missions that would lead me to Volo. It went pretty well since Overqwil, Hisui Goodra and Ursaluna basically tanked everything but ofc my Decidueye dropped like a fly after taking a single hit from Giratina -_-

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah but everything that is happening in the latest series still feels like the end.

Ash is already a champion, and I don't see the anime doing another repeat of him going through the gym matches and Pokemon League again.

The latest series has so many returning characters, usually the anime will sometimes have a few returning characters but this latest series has way more than usual.

The Team Rocket Trio don't appear as much as they used to.

Ash finally defeated an Elite Four member and a Champion.

Whether or not Ash wins the world championships, it still makes me wonder what the anime will do for Ash in the next series.

Yeah I know the anime with Ash isn't ending, but the latest series really does feel like it.
Will Ash finally wake up from his coma?
:pepebusi:

Yeah but everything that is happening in the latest series still feels like the end.

Ash is already a champion, and I don't see the anime doing another repeat of him going through the gym matches and Pokemon League again.

The latest series has so many returning characters, usually the anime will sometimes have a few returning characters but this latest series has way more than usual.

The Team Rocket Trio don't appear as much as they used to.

Ash finally defeated an Elite Four member and a Champion
Whether or not Ash wins the world championships, it still makes me wonder what the anime will do for Ash in the next series.

Yeah I know the anime with Ash isn't ending, but the latest series really does feel like it.

Ash became a champion and beat the elite four
Seems alot has happened since when i dropped the show years back

They never really said what a pokemon master was so pretty sure, they can make up some reason for the anime's continued existence

Plus if anime has taught me anything, They will never let a good cash cow die and milk it for all it's worth eg dragon ball super,boruto and digimon tri so yea not ending anytime soon as pokemon is still very successful
Post automatically merged:

Favorite starter? From any gen.
Charmander or hitokage

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Ash became a champion and beat the elite four
Ash never fought Alola's elite four because it doesn't exist in the anime. When he won the league he was crowned Champion and that was it.

That's why so many people in the community started to call his champion title into question when he was getting his butt whipped by Bea and random trainers earlier in Journey's.

Ash never fought Alola's elite four because it doesn't exist in the anime. When he won the league he was crowned Champion and that was it.

That's why so many people in the community started to call his champion title into question when he was getting his butt whipped by Bea and random trainers earlier in Journey's.
He was using a new team and he wasn’t in the Masters group yet so it’s pretty excusable. If this really is Ash’s last go at the anime (even though that’s obviously not the case) he should have only used Pokémon from his past adventures. It’s be nice to see him become world champion with Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, etc instead of Pokémon he just picked up, but knowing him he’d end up using one of his shitty Pokémon like Unfezant or Torkoal.

so my new updated proposed team

* Sprigatito Evolution Line (Grass/Dark)
* Primeape Evolution (Fighting/Ghost)
* Bisharp Evolution (Steel/Dark)
* Hammer (???) Evolution Line (Fairy/Steel)
* Pseudo-Legend Evolution Line (Dragon/Ice)
* Chili Pepper (Fire/Grass) / Fish (Water) /Kamen Rider (Bug) Evolution Line

Last edited: