Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hate how uninteresting Kid has become. All he does nowadays is bicker with Luffy. He's lost the mysterious vibe he used to have in Wano. You can remove him from the story for all I care. Even Urouge is more interesting at this point.
As a character Kid doesn't exist outside of the captain trio dynamic :kayneshrug: Idk if Oda plans to change anything, it's too late already if you ask me.

I don’t care if it was meant to be a pun. If anything it was meant to have a double meaning, which sends a really bad message for the arc, and that Wano learned nothing, and that they would ensure more Orochis and Kanjuros if any Kurozumi still remained.
Exactly. It's fucked up. Honestly makes me sympathize with Orochi. The townsfolk of Wano are being subjected to Kozuki propaganda. It's no wonder Orochi went insane and wanted to see the world burn considering that the entire country wanted him and his family dead.

Thanks Oda for making me feel more attached to Orochi than Oden.

All you have to chill out.
When fishmen introduced at Arlong Park arc they were the very bad guys/racists who terrorized a small Village with humans.
ARCS later we had read Fishman Island arc where we learnt the whole truth. Arlong and his crew was proved as an exception along with Hordy and his New Fishman Pirates. But they didn't become racists or hated humans for nothing. Some guys named Celestial Dragons did the worst to the whole fishman community. Obviously the hate and desire for avenge born to some fishmen.
Why can't you see it that the same story rehappens? Is it impossible for Momo after learning the whole truth about the tragic past of innocent Kurozomis that he will say the same sorry Jinbe said to Nami?
Come on, stop insult each other. Even if this is not happen and Oda wants to share bad ideologíes then we will have to admit that his manga will be proving trash and thats it. We will continue our lives for something better.

Man, I hate how uninteresting Kid has become. All he does nowadays is bicker with Luffy. He's lost the mysterious vibe he used to have in Wano. You can remove him from the story for all I care. Even Urouge is more interesting at this point.
think its a case where too much of the gag might feel forced
as time passes on tho, killer grows on me on the other hand.

truly begin to recognise without him kid doesn't go as far as he got . As far as number 2 guys go ,
one of the best imo. him , zoro ,make it cool to not always be the ones steering the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.