Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 33823

A literal genocide? OH GOD!

Death For All incoming? Infinity War of MHA?

I expected MHA to end in a quirk less world especially due to the quirk singularity issue but DAMN LOL!
The moral of MHA will be don't have heroes or villains because you'll overlook big societial issues by boiling problems down to problems will go away if I punch bad guy.

So because I don't overreact to a pun about 2 villains who terrorized Wano I'm an Oda angel lmao? Grow the fuck up?
Let me ask, do you think the play they are putting on will ever show the persecution of the Kurozumi under Kozuki rule? Do you believe this is a thing in the One piece world whether we see it or not?

or will the play always begin at the fire festival and end with Orochi getting beheaded?

G

Gorosei Informer

And it then turns out that Yamato wants to hop around Wano like a fucking retard because the bigger retard Oden did so lmao.
It's @Topi Jerami time

I'm worried if Oda is gonna parallel Odens 5 year dancing and boiling somehow too.

She dances for the people to try to repent for Kaidos and Orochis crimes or idk?

I feel far more disturbed by the end of this arc then by Sabaody pre TS, Thrilller Bark, Enies Lobby, Marineford, WCI and such. Especially Sabaody and Marineford too.

Out of all the excuses that Oda could choose to have Yamato stay in Wano, Oda chose the worst lol.

You could've easily had the Ryokugyu fight make Yamato want to stay in Wano and protect it but no, Oda had Momonosuke talk about her farewell and how Wano is going to be self sufficient from now.

And it then turns out that Yamato wants to hop around Wano like a fucking retard because the bigger retard Oden did so lmao.
-Oden is on Roger's crew
-Good, can fill us in on what happened at Laugh Tale in his logbook, and then Yamato and the others would have knowledge of it
-Actually he just rips out the page with the important stuff for no reason
-then tries to fight Kaidou but gets distracted like an absolute fuckign retard because he thinks his son is in danger
- raped by Kaidou and his country is taken over easily, his people are clowned on for twenty years and the old shogun hides like a bitch
-has been confirmed to have been fucking women since he was a child ( projection of Oda's fetishes obviously ) which is somehow seen as a chad thing to do
What a great character!! :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.