Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Me and @Rottkins were just discussing recently on how Usopp might be the ultimate oracle or Nostradamus or something.
YES WE DID
i was speculating that he have had an ancestor who would be literally Easopp who lived in same times as Toki and was telling his fables what were just visions of the future. By that she knew that how much she have had to go into the future and that in the future Kaido and Orochi will be defeated :shocking:

frankly, the reason i liked yamato was because of the potential growth the character could get once she would leave wano. like, you wished all your life to travel, now you get to do it. that's bound to change you. there's no indication she would mention oden rather than saying something like "let's see the world". after this chapter, yes, she's just mimicking oden and that's all oda decided to leave us with, but back when the implication was that she was gonna leave on the sunny there was space for growth.
The problem is her oden things is not a flaw in Oda's eyes. She's just a culmination product of fans screaming "We want princess arc who have big boobs but don't make her Shirahoshi or Rebecca" made by Oda. And also her hair color is to respect Dr.Stone mangaka.

The problem is her oden things is not a flaw in Oda's eyes. She's just a culmination product of fans screaming "We want princess arc who have big boobs but don't make her Shirahoshi or Rebecca" made by Oda. And also her hair color is to respect Dr.Stone mangaka.
i wouldn't say it was a flaw. just, you spend your life isolated, the only thing you get is the diary of a dead man. pf course you develop your persona around that. but once you start traveling and meeting people your individuality starts to grow. instead oda is like "she gets friends, maybe even a family, but she will still imitate oden". ok oda

i wouldn't say it was a flaw. just, you spend your life isolated, the only thing you get is the diary of a dead man. pf course you develop your persona around that. but once you start traveling and meeting people your individuality starts to grow. instead oda is like "she gets friends, maybe even a family, but she will still imitate oden". ok oda
At this point her mimicking Oden is just as same as Barto's crazy fanboying gig. Not gonna change but will always be there. I can imagine she come in final war riding pluton and saying "Oden's here"

At this point her mimicking Oden is just as same as Barto's crazy fanboying gig. Not gonna change but will always be there. I can imagine she come in final war riding pluton and saying "Oden's here"
can't say i'm looking forward to that, even if i doubt he will have the time to put every character in the war. he off-screened so much stuff during onigashima it's not guaranteed

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
It's like two different person wrote Wano Pre-Onigashima and Onigashima raid.
I'll trash Oden for his decision making, but, at his core, he was a really sweet, loving, family man, who had a rough, crazy-ass childhood, then matured by growing to love the people of his country.

Watching Momo and Hiyori spit on his kindness and desire to make Wano a free place for anyone, regardless of their heritage, actually makes my blood boil.

This is going to bite them in the ass. I am convinced that the history of the Kozuki is full of sin and blood at this point, because the only Kozuki we've met who is open minded and willing to thing about others who are different from him is Oden. This is NOT what Oden wanted.

I'll trash Oden for his decision making, but, at his core, he was a really sweet, loving, family man, who had a rough, crazy-ass childhood, then matured by growing to love the people of his country.

Watching Momo and Hiyori spit on his kindness and desire to make Wano a free place for anyone, regardless of their heritage, actually makes my blood boil.

This is going to bite them in the ass. I am convinced that the history of the Kozuki is full of sin and blood at this point, because the only Kozuki we've met who is open minded and willing to thing about others who are different from him is Oden. This is NOT what Oden wanted.
It's either Oda's pure worst joke or something Yamato and Momo will fix. Idk man I'm really frustrated at this cause I'm also one of few people who look different among people who supposed to have certain similar feature.

Oden is trash and an overrated fraud and I hope we wont hear his name again after this arc. But you'd think that Oda will definitely mention him again on several occasions.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER TWO YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
I GOT ARRESTED FOR DANCING IN THE STREETS WEARING ONLY THE YAMATO TOWEL AS UNDERWEAR, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN PUT HER ON THE SHIP!?!?
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

For the first time in One Piece, the heroes' victory feels hollow.
Nothing changed. The Kozukis are back in power. Wano's borders are still closed. Yamato's still trying to follow in Oden's footsteps. And the whole issue that lead to this entire mess (The Kurozumis' persecution) is still going on
No one learned anything.

Maybe that's the point
And people said Kaido was a bad person lol.Dude legit had a disco inside his prison

Status
Not open for further replies.