Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That user from Oro Jackson who deleted her account long ago

Doesn't matter tbh

Long story short: beta is a weirdo and a creep with questionable behavior towards female members
I see,ok
Aramaki was literally spelling out the themes of the entire arc here

Wano at the end of the day is a minature version of the World Government
4 years wasted and nothing changed like wtf.Only Kaido is most likely dead but the country is still ruled by shit

For the first time in One Piece, the heroes' victory feels hollow.
Nothing changed. The Kozukis are back in power. Wano's borders are still closed. Yamato's still trying to follow in Oden's footsteps. And the whole issue that lead to this entire mess (The Kurozumis' persecution) is still going on
No one learned anything.

Maybe that's the point
Nah, you’re wrong. We learned that Kurozumi’s are born to burn. That’s the most important lesson Oda intended for us to learn in Wano.
Post automatically merged:

🤮🤮🤮

G

Gorosei Informer

i will never forget the roof piece
very short but it was fun as hell...

:josad::josad::josad:

The sad part is, Oda didn't even plan for it, but it was a request by his editors or w/e? So this is "just filler" pretty much? I genuinely wonder what Oda had planned if he didn't do the rooftop fight too, especially for Zoro too?

Roof Piece really was fun and spectacular, the highlight of Wano and especially Onigashima too naturally. Seeing so many Supernovas fighting together and kicking ass was unforgettable! Better than how Stampede treated them too!

I pray for more stuff like this later on, although with Hawkins apparently being dead, he can't even join in now!

:nicagesmile::emohiyo::josad::neesama:

Nah, you’re wrong. We learned that Kurozumi’s are born to burn. That’s the most important lesson Oda intended for us to learn in Wano.
The craziest fucking thing about this is that this is exactly what Aramaki was talking about. Maybe Oda just didn't think it was on the nose enough or something so he brought in Aramaki to spell it out

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
The sad part is, Oda didn't even plan for it, but it was a request by his editors or w/e? So this is "just filler" pretty much? I genuinely wonder what Oda had planned if he didn't do the rooftop fight too, especially for Zoro too?

Roof Piece really was fun and spectacular, the highlight of Wano and especially Onigashima too naturally. Seeing so many Supernovas fighting together and kicking ass was unforgettable! Better than how Stampede treated them too!

I pray for more stuff like this later on, although with Hawkins apparently being dead, he can't even join in now!

It should had always been Old Gen vs. New Gen. Not Luffy vs. Old Gen. But Kid/Law did defeat BM, so not much to complain.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

This guy has always been known for his careful attention to detail and poring over his creation until it’s absolutely “perfect,” so it is HILARIOUS to know that the best part of the arc that I’m sure he considers to be the centerpiece of his magnum opus was all on the fly, but also harrowing to realize he can no longer tell a cohesive story if he actually tries…

Status
Not open for further replies.