Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So zoro fans, i wanna know y'all thoughts about Wano for Zoro outside ZKK stuff
- Roof Piece, CoC, Scarring Kaido, vs King fight were all good stuff.
- Not fighting a Samurai/Swordsman is a minor issue but atleast it makes sense since Wano is now a defeated country full of losers like Kaido said. The only Samurais worth fighting from Wano were Oden & Ryuma and we can measure how Zoro stacks up to them in real time through Enma turning into a Black Blade plot. He's definitely bound to surpass both.
- No information about his lineage, no character development outside of embracing himself as a Conqueror were bad. Also too much Luffy dickriding for my liking, then again Oda made every Strawhat/Alliance character dickride Luffy in Onigashima.

6/10. Nothing was groundbreaking but nothing destroyed his character as well.

Why are they cheering her then? Why not even one character says "Hey,wtf" or has a perplexed face in that moment
Bc they have been enslaved by the Kurozumi clan for 20 years.

Just use your brain ffs...
Post automatically merged:

the story doesnt have to directly state or encourage anything .
it rarely does that anyway
but her statement was celebrated. Thats what you are not acknowledging.
Which again is 100% relatable.

Those citizens have been enslaved for 20 years.

Ofc they wanted to see the Kurozumis burn.

Really not that hard to relate to...

I'm convinced this is not the ending to this arc.

This is the moment Luffy saves Ace: everything seems happy go lucky, but there's still a sense of dream. This uneasy feeling that something's not right. That's why this chapter pisses people off so much. Even the people who REALLY WANTED to leave Wano think this is a bad ending.

But, LOL, is it fun to clown whatever the hell this is. Even if it's a fake-out-ending, how many panels have we spent of crying/running Momo in the last two chapters? I was actually starting to like him, too, after his speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.